"Pedestrian Checks" So does this mean white people are allowed to stop black people in the street?

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
They got something called "Pedestrian Check" ....which I guess is basically "Stop & Frisk" without the frisk?

An off-duty police officer did this in Stl recently and lead to him murdering a kid. Off-duty...meaning he probably wasnt it uniform or in his patrol car or had a visible badge. If you don't even have to be in uniform to stop someone....

Im guessing this means any white person can claim to be a cop and stop any black person in the street...no?

back to the 1960s? :ohhh:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Anyone trying to do that to you, ask them for ID and badge number, what you did, etc then :pacspit: and be on your way.

There should be classes in school about how to deal with police interaction for things like this and being pulled over.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They're making it up as they go along. Arresting people for not showing IDs and other bullshyt non-existent laws. Big question: where are all those cacs complaining about Obama not respecting the Constitution and wanting to take everyone's rights?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

JS2jXrs.png

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Whites are the nosiest people on Earth, and the average cac behaves like a mini cop..they feel they have every right under cac supremacy laws to enquire on your personal business and family..they feel they have every right to ask what they want and be furnished with an answer. If they think something is amiss, they will stick their noses in your shyt..this is how people end up getting killed.

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
Bout to start going out in whiteface & doing "pedestrian checks" on every big booty/titty hoe I spot on the streets.:win: