Trailer #2:

Trailer #1:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I feel like I'm going to randomly add "based on book" at the end of sentences whenever I can in silent protest to these awful infographic thread titles... based on book.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
7.5 out of 10, but not as good as the Fault of Our Stars. Now Halston Sage could get it too. :ohhh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Y'all gonna see joint this weekend?
cmon son!

the only movies left i'm gonna see this summer are MI Rogue Nation and Straight Outta compton and maybe Fantastic Four if it gets good reviews

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Y'all gonna see joint this weekend?

Nope, but only because it drops here next week. :russ:

And the only, only, only reason I'm watching it is because of Cara Delevingne. I expect to hate the entirety of this motion picture's existence.

cmon son!

the only movies left i'm gonna see this summer are MI Rogue Nation and Straight Outta compton and maybe Fantastic Four if it gets good reviews

No love for The Man From U.N.C.L.E.?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nope, but only because it drops here next week. :russ:

And the only, only, only reason I'm watching it is because of Cara Delevingne. I expect to hate the entirety of this motion picture's existence.

No love for The Man From U.N.C.L.E.?
My dad called me earlier and he wants to see it so maybe. I won't pay for it though

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Saw it today and it was as shytty as I figured it was going to be. The first half hour was like the film projector was emitting brain-decaying waves of hipster awfulness instead of a film, and that was actually my favorite part of the movie. Of course that's because that's when we see the most of the Nubian snow queen Cara Delevingne, who did surprisingly well which such a hilariously painful archetype character (super-independent rebellious too-cool-for-school hipster chick). Eventually she goes away so the guy that loves her has to find her to declare his love. A search that mostly consists of him and his archetype comedy friends (toned down McLovin, super-square black nerd) revisiting the same place three times until they randomly collect enough clues in other places to find what they're looking for. Then it's road trip time and everything that happens is so shamelessly cliché that it actually feels insulting they pull a swerve with the ending in order to create some kind of 'mature depth' or something.

In the end I had a couple of sensible chuckles along the way, was utterly confused by every chick in the audience going batshyt crazy over some guy's cameo who I didn't recognize at all (I found out he was the lead actor of The Fault In Our Stars, from the same author, which I haven't seen because I'd rather get cancer than having to watch cancer movies) but was modestly pleased by Cara Delevingne, so I gave it a honorable 5/10 even though it probably deserves less.

Also:

7.5 out of 10, but not as good as the Fault of Our Stars. Now Halston Sage could get it too. :ohhh:

Didn't like her character or character arc (so awful, so cliché) but she is :whew:.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:trash::trash::trash::trash: the whole time
honestly if you see it with your boys its pretty funny to comment and laugh at all the stupid shyt happening. this movie was corny as fukk