Out Of All NBA Greats Over The Last 35 Years, Russell Westbrook Has By Far The Ugliest Game To Watch

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This is no hate thread, u nikkas know I don't do that bullshyt so don't respond to this as if I'm saying he ain't great or some shyt.

But :scust: god damn, out side of his athleticism, his game is one of the ugliest I have ever seen. His shis looks like it csme straight out the 60's and 70's. He gotta be tge only nikka since the 80's that consistantly takes 2 hand shot puts around the basket and from close range, that's some 60's type shyt. Not floaters, not regular jumpsuits, not distant wrist rolls, this nikka takes shot puts. Straight awful looking tbh.

His handle us also ugly as hell. The speed is next level amazing and no nikka from back in the days could match his speed off the first step, but when he has to create with multiple dribbles, that shyt is :scust:.

His jumpshot is the ugliest in the NBA right now. Close to Shawn Marion type of ugly. He even takes rushed jumpshot shot puts body to body with defenders (misses most of tgem) from mid range that has me like :mindblown: most of the time. That shyt looks fukkin awful.

Great player, seriously dominant at times, but ascetically, he has the WOAT looking game. In the air, he is explosive and powerful, but that same ass cockback dunk can't save him from the ugliness of the rest of his game.

Why do u think we have never heard anybody mention Russ as somebody they want in the dunk contest :sas2:.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Westbrook kind of makes up for it with his intensity...Bron up there too but at least it's less crab dribbles now and he plays at a slower pace most of the time...but for me the worst might be Durant, especially when he drives to the basket :huhldup:
:dahell:

nikka u blowed. Durant's game is beautiful in every way, shape, and form. His handle, jumper, and finishes at the basket all look nice. Wtf are u watching?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So many straight dudes talking about aesthetics

In Harem we get in the job done by any means nessary :dame:
:dahell:

What does being straight have to do with how athletes skill/play look in their respective sport. It's no different from saying that all Kia cars are ugly but the new Taurus looks nice as hell. Or True Religion jeans look better than designer ass cheek pocket ass Robin Jeans.

Are all yall nikkas high.

THE nikka RUSS TAKES 2 HAND SHOT PUTS BREH'S. THAT shyt IS STRAIGHT UGLY AS fukk. IF U LIKE LOOKING AT THAT THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG WIT U

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NBA threads y'all
So u nikkas disagree :mjlol:

Enjoy 1960's style 2 hand shot puts and body to body Shawn Marion looking jumpshots from mid range breh's.

The nikka even took a post up turn around jumpshot without no fade back, straight forward into the defender, body to body last night. shyt looked awful. U nikkas blowed. Try watching games sometimes bruh.