one thing that nobody talks about - KD wants Bron bad, really bad

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
It ain't about russ taking his shots away. it ain't about okc being shiity. it's about playing bron every damn year in the finals. just watch how KD will guard bron for 40 min. that's how badly he wants it. and he can do that because he got the splash brothers instead of a crazy nikka running around like a chicken without a head.

I mean that's the only reason why he joined the warriors. just think about it brehs. he get to play Bron every damn year in the finals for next 4-5 years! how could he miss out on that opportunity!

losing to bron hurts and always being #2 hurts. KD be like

56f928b8db993ab764917224e3efbdee.jpg

and just watch how badly bron will be exposed in the finals brehs. I see bron doing dallas finals impersonation in the finals. and ya'll be like 2011 bron is a choker all over again. :whew:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
if KD was in OKC, he probably wants no part of bron. his mentality would be 'I gotta score to beat these guys'. but with warriors his mentality completely shifts to 'i'm gonna stop bron'.

you nikkas don't know how important this is. you would know this if you are a baller. whenever I play certain nikka, I do nothing but play defense. when I don't have to carry the team offensively I can afford to put 100% on defense.

KD's defense has been nothing but spectacular this year because he get to play D and don't really worry too much on O. he can just let O come to him.

THAT WASN'T THE CASE BACK THEN.

YOU NIKKAS NEED TO GET INTO THEIR HEADS. DO IT SOMETIMES. IT WILL OPEN YOUR MIND. :blessed:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
KD wants no part of bron 1 on 1. His tall lanky ass is going to try and guard Kyle Korver all series.