Once a woman has 3 cosmetic operations (for non-medical reasons) she's basically a tranny to me.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fake ass
Fake breasts
Liposuction
Fake lips
Facial reconstruction

These hoes are starting to disgust me. We need to stop glorifying these fake hoes and start saluting their surgeons.

If this becomes the norm what do you think is going to happen to the self esteem of young girls who haven't tried to surgically alter the way that they look?

Get these Frankenstein ass b*tches outta here. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
added to man laws.
38ry9.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fake ass
Fake breasts
Liposuction
Fake lips
Facial reconstruction

These hoes are starting to disgust me. We need to stop glorifying these fake hoes and start saluting their surgeons.

If this becomes the norm what do you think is going to happen to the self esteem of young girls who haven't tried to surgically alter the way that they look?

oh really nikka

so you mean to tell me you wouldn't beat the brakes off this?

lira-mercer-3.jpg

35nc.png

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake ass
Fake breasts
Liposuction
Fake lips
Facial reconstruction

what do you care breh? i doubt you personally know one chick thats actually had plastic surgery :dame:

let alone 3 :usure:

Daps
Thread title brings up a fair point though

Funny how when talking about realistic-looking trannies, nikkas complain about science going too far.....but they won't say anything about these hoes out here who have fake faces, titties and asses