Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
A true original gangsta:wow:

Screen-Shot-2014-12-29-at-10.55.38-AM.png

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps

But you know what? All of that was after his war with you guys and then Marlo AND after still robbing drug dealers and calling Marlo's bytch ass out :pacspit:

Omar was beast! Bruh was Robin Hood and Spider man wrapped into 1! (Remember that shootout with Snoop, Chris and Michael and how Omar pulled a Spider man:damn:)

Lil man got lucky only cause Omar ain't see it coming and thought nothing of lil man being anyone to ever step to him.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
But you know what? All of that was after his war with you guys and then Marlo AND after still robbing drug dealers and calling Marlo's bytch ass out :pacspit:

Omar was beast! Bruh was Robin Hood and Spider man wrapped into 1! (Remember that shootout with Snoop, Chris and Michael and how Omar pulled a Spider man:damn:)

Lil man got lucky only cause Omar ain't see it coming and thought nothing of lil man being anyone to ever step to him.
he had the Stanfield crew shook

called Marlo out constantly and in the end he get's shot
by Kenard of all people :snoop:

Greatest show of all time :blessed:

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
he had the Stanfield crew shook

called Marlo out constantly and in the end he get's shot
by Kenard of all people :snoop:

Greatest show of all time :blessed:

Yup

Yeah, when I first saw him get shot by Kenard, I was like :dwillhuh::why:

But then it makes sense. Omar had went to war with just about everybody and even down to limping around, was still getting at nikkas without them really fukking him up. So it only made sense for some kid who now saw him as weak to be the 1 to take him out instead of all the drug dealers he had been warring with him.

But I agree, I think it's the goat tv show too. :mjcry: