Old Man Logan Appreciation

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I got bored after working and decided to read read the whole thing for the first time. fukk, this whole thing was crazy. Seeing all the Marvel Heroes just fukked up was crazy.

The Hulk's whole fukked up inbred family
was like :damn: they looked all types of crazy.

I thought
Hawkeye
was all :old: and :flabbynsick: until he killed off the whole
Ghostrider
gang like they weren't shyt.

The [spolier]Spider-sista kills Kingpin and turns on here dad[/spoiler], I was legit shocked and :what: at this chick.

I really thought Wolverine straight up slayed like 40 villians quick, I was :gladbron: see motherfukkers getting fukked up, then Mysterio switching it up on Wolvie and that next left me :sadbron: and :ohlawd: , this dude killed everybody, I damn near shed a tear seeing the carnage that took place
. I understood why he was so shook after that.

Venomsaurus was crazy, seeing what happened to Hawkeye
left me :sadbron:.

Logan getting that money and rushing back home to pay the Hulks to leave his family in the Iron Man armor was dope. He got there only to find that the Hulks murked his whole family for the fun of it, :ufdup: this smiley fit the situation to a "t".

Wolvie popping them claws out and decimating the whole Hulk clan and setting up the final fight was dope.

After reading this, I'd love to see this turned into a movie, shyt could turn out to be so good.

Anybody got any recommendations on other arcs like this. I read this, Fear Itself, and a couple of Deadpool minis. I begging for some more piff like this.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No spoiler warnings though?

I thought I was the only one who enjoyed it. Read a lot of criticism around but I thought it was a cool story. I hear they're thinking about a sequel.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I got bored after working and decided to read read the whole thing for the first time. fukk, this whole thing was crazy. Seeing all the Marvel Heroes just fukked up was crazy.

The Hulk's whole fukked up inbred family
was like :damn: they looked all types of crazy.

I thought
Hawkeye
was all :old: and :flabbynsick: until he killed off the whole
Ghostrider
gang like they weren't shyt.

The [spolier]Spider-sista kills Kingpin and turns on here dad[/spoiler], I was legit shocked and :what: at this chick.

I really thought Wolverine straight up slayed like 40 villians quick, I was :gladbron: see motherfukkers getting fukked up, then Mysterio switching it up on Wolvie and that next left me :sadbron: and :ohlawd: , this dude killed everybody, I damn near shed a tear seeing the carnage that took place
. I understood why he was so shook after that.

Venomsaurus was crazy, seeing what happened to Hawkeye
left me :sadbron:.

Logan getting that money and rushing back home to pay the Hulks to leave his family in the Iron Man armor was dope. He got there only to find that the Hulks murked his whole family for the fun of it, :ufdup: this smiley fit the situation to a "t".

Wolvie popping them claws out and decimating the whole Hulk clan and setting up the final fight was dope.

After reading this, I'd love to see this turned into a movie, shyt could turn out to be so good.

Anybody got any recommendations on other arcs like this. I read this, Fear Itself, and a couple of Deadpool minis. I begging for some more piff like this.

just read this pretty dope

i kept hearing about she hulk getting raped tho was it implied or was it in the other comics ?

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Red Skull posted up wearing Cap costume always bugged me out.

zrQLRi9.jpg

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Wolverine is my favorite character of all time but I didn't care much for the OG Old Man Logan storyline.

Millar is a pretty shock value writer but sometimes he hits it out of the park, this one I was ehhh on. The whole story felt forced and not a single character felt "correct". Logan is just gonna give up and become a family man after being wronged like that? Hulk is all of a sudden a rapist and bad guy? Thor is nowhere around forever? Hawkeye doesn't even like Logan like that, all of a sudden they homies? That role in the story should have easily been Gambit, Deadpool or someone he has real history with, but Millar just had to interject a non mutant character in there.

Ultimately, I felt like the story, except for the ending, could have been told by using several other characters other than Logan at the protag. Nothing he did outside of the very end was even "Logan-like". It just felt like Millar had a certain story he wanted to tell rather than he wanted to tell a Wolverine story. But then again, that's Wolverine's strength of a character, he's so versatile you can tell a story like this with him whereas you couldn't do this with a Batman, a Spider-Man or a Captain America.