OKC HAS THE SAME RECORD AT 12-8 AS THEY DID LAST SEASON WITH DURANT

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
The coli casuals said this team would be a lottery team:deadmanny:

Westbrook is averaging a triple double on the season, with 5 straight triple doubles currently:whew:

There is no way, you can say Durant is a better player than Westbrook anymore. There just simply isn't.

Westbrook is CLEARLY the better player.

And lets be honest, we all know Durant stats are inflated right now. Durant doesn't even have to face double teams anymore cause teams would rather focus their defense on shutting down Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson.

Last edited:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Ya thread might flop cuz ya feelings all in it :upsetfavre: and Durant still better but I'm a rock with you :manny: Cowshyt need to come off that mess and stop blaming Westbrook for the fall out...:usure: Durant beta self was exposed the other night against Harden :mjcry: Presti chose Durant over Harden and this nikka turn around and leave Presti after choking a 3-1 lead ? :dame: then you let the nikka that left you in OKC walk into your building and expose you ? :dame: Man look here..:camby:.Meanwhile :mjpls: is out here dapping up Westbrook and throwing type shade at Durant in public :mjpls: Russell good....:obama:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The coli casuals said this team would be a lottery team:deadmanny:

Westbrook is averaging a triple double on the season, with 5 straight triple doubles currently:whew:

There is no way, you can say Durant is a better player than Westbrook anymore. There just simply isn't.

Westbrook is CLEARLY the better player.

And lets be honest, we all know Durant stats are inflated right now. Durant doesn't even have to face double teams anymore cause teams would rather focus their defense on shutting down Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson.
Please keep blessing us casuals with your wisdom and knowledge

:feedme:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Ya thread might flop cuz ya feelings all in it :upsetfavre: and Durant still better but I'm a rock with you :manny: Cowshyt need to come off that mess and stop blaming Westbrook for the fall out...:usure: Durant beta self was exposed the other night against Harden :mjcry: Presti chose Durant over Harden and this nikka turn around and leave Presti after choking a 3-1 lead ? :dame: then you let the nikka that left you in OKC walk into your building and expose you ? :dame: Man look here..:camby:.Meanwhile :mjpls: is out here dapping up Westbrook and throwing type shade at Durant in public :mjpls: Russell good....:obama:

I don't think you used enough smileys.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me create my 148309954093400303 thread on Golden State

keyboard+warrior.jpg

SuaveHooper88

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Shut. The. fukk. Up. :camby:

ban this fakkit

:laff: nah he's the new 'seum villian. I still owe him rep from a TLR post(if I ever decide to sort through 200+ alerts) that "casual" shyt so ignorant & flagrant it's hella funny. :mjlol:
Also KD better than Brook cuz he won't play a game of palenko wtih the shot clock & backboard with his late game 3's. Or go into self destruct mode & play like he on drugs.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:laff: nah he's the new 'seum villian. I still owe him rep from a TLR post(if I ever decide to sort through 200+ alerts) that "casual" shyt so ignorant & flagrant it's hella funny. :mjlol:
Also KD better than Brook cuz he won't play a game of palenko wtih the shot clock & backboard with his late game 3's. Or go into self destruct mode & play like he on drugs.
There's no need on here for someone who spams this many terrible threads on the same subject while not contributing anything. We have enough awful posters as it is.