Officially about to join team GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I mentioned in a thread a little while back how me and the wife been having issues. Turns out the issues weren't with US but with HER. Over the past few months she's been picking fights more and more for no reason.

Spending waaaaaaaay too much time at the "gym" talking about she "needs her space":aicmon:

I kno what that kinda bullshyt talk means. So I started doing my homework. I kno she been working with this dusty as personal trainer. Got a hold of his IG account. Since it was marked private I had a female co worker of mine request to follow him and he accepted.
I now have screen shots over the past few months which indicate they were having an affair. :damn:

I have a cousin whose a lawyer who told me in MD all I need to prove is that there is a disposition for an affair to occur and the opportunity.

I got both and its all on IG. They thought they were slick marking shyt private. No need for a PI or witnesses. This is why I been laying low for the past few weeks. Gathering my evidence and getting a lawyer on the low. Finally confronted her last night:

Me: "So you been fukking your trainer huh:birdman:"

Her: "You kno I wouldn't do that. We're just friends:francis:"

Me: "Oh yea? That's not what these screenshots and comments say:usure:"

Her: "How'd you get all that:dwillhuh:"

Me: " The Lord works in mysterious ways:sas2:"

So she starts saying how dude filled an emotional void in her and made her feel good about herself blah blah blah.

That nikka just doing his job:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with me or the marriage. Point blank something is wrong with her. bytch wasn't unhappy enough with the marriage to leave but was unhappy enough with herself that she stepped out to fill some bullshyt void. Told me she had tried to end it several times but couldn't

Told the bytch she has until Saturday to get her shyt out and go to her mothers:ufdup:

Ill even help her pack. Already have an appointment Saturday morning to change the locks:sas1:

Took the past few weeks to get perspective on this shyt and wrap my head around the fact everybodys life is gonna be changing. I get the idea she doesn't want the marriage to end but fukk it. Cant put up with that kind of disrespect

@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back:to:

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member

full

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Sorry to hear that Breh. Keep ya head up fam. Another door closes and another one is bound to open. Take care of you and yours.
Goes to show you some of these chicks cant be satisfied unless they satisfied with themselves. Been married for 7 years and this shyt literally came outta nowhere. I saw the changes in her and immediately knew what it meant