Spider-Man (Official Thread)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Villain design looks awful, they all look to be based on the Green Goblin design from the first Spiderman movie.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
:francis:I’m definitely gonna have to rent this before I make a decision to cop or not

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Villain design looks awful, they all look to be based on the Green Goblin design from the first Spiderman movie.
I like em, but I can understand the hate. They do seem to be going that route, but I feel those designs tend to transition better with the more realistic artstyle.

Also considering the fact that all the villain costumes look similar, wonder if they all got upgraded suits from the same source/sixth man. Notice how Spiderman asked Electro where he got his new suit.

Game looks amazing overall tho. Can’t wait til this drops :banderas:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I like em, but I can understand the hate. They do seem to be going that route, but I feel those designs tend to transition better with the more realistic artstyle.

Also considering the fact that all the villain costumes look similar, wonder if they all got upgraded suits from the same source/sixth man. Notice how Spiderman asked Electro where he got his new suit.

Game looks amazing overall tho. Can’t wait til this drops :banderas:

good catch. :leon:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkas jumped Spider man :mjlol:

:laff:

W1Du.gif

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
need to see these Peter Parker sections aren't cringe though

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The free roaming and web slinging look magnificient :ohlawd: This is highkey my favorite part about being Spiderman, slinging through New York like that. They got rid of that bs sky slinging system for the better.

The city looks great too. Still hope there are part with a little bigger buildings. Oh and yes, there needs to be night free roaming too now don't fukk up this opportunity Insomniac :ufdup: I want to reminisce Spiderman 1 and 2 navigating carelessly through the night and saving old ladies :ohlawd:

The Arkham series saved the superhero genre. They should just copy and paste everything Arkham did and adapt it according to each hero. This the perfect system.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The free roaming and web slinging look magnificient :ohlawd: This is highkey my favorite part about being Spiderman, slinging through New York like that. They got rid of that bs sky slinging system for the better.

The city looks great too. Still hope there are part with a little bigger buildings. Oh and yes, there needs to be night free roaming too now don't fukk up this opportunity Insomniac :ufdup: I want to reminisce Spiderman 1 and 2 navigating carelessly through the night and saving old ladies :ohlawd:

The Arkham series saved the superhero genre. They should just copy and paste everything Arkham did and adapt it according to each hero. This the perfect system.

They confirmed that while the ToD isnt dynamic (you have to do story missions to advance it) after you beat the story, you have the option to change it from night to day at any time (like in infamous second son)