Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im not gonna act like im not gonna watch it. But with season 4 already confirmed before season 3 even started we know Piper is not leaving jail any time soon....The storylines really have to get interesting in season 3 to keep me hooked. Cause right now i don't think i can take 13 epsoides of Alex hating Piper for bringing her back they they fall in love again while the rest of the jail team up against the authorities.

shyt just give me a Red spinoff. fukk all the other characters.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
as long as its not about Piper(like last season) and Jason Biggs is gone(which he is) i'm fine.

I thought last season did a much better work showing the backstory of other characters and giving them compelling storylines. Piper is one of the worst characters on the show but I thought they didn't focus on her as much as season 1.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I thought last season did a much better work showing the backstory of other characters and giving them compelling storylines. Piper is one of the worst characters on the show but I thought they didn't focus on her as much as season 1.
i kind of worded that badly. i meant that i wanted it to be like last season since it wasnt so focused on Piper

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I agree.

I loved seeing the other backstories.

I am praying they don't focus on piper and Alex

That shyt was the fukking woat.

And all the black girls got to be friends and laugh.....I didn't like their beefing last season because they're all great together and I be cracking up