***Official*** Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii-U/3DS

teacher

All Star
Daps
niccas complaining about no games on the Wii-U then a GOTY contender drops and niccas ain't copping? I don't believe it or niccas is faking the funk :leostare:

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Thought I was the only one playing this. I have it for the Wii U. Monster Hunter in HD is like :ahh:. Right now i'm up to the 5 Star quests, farming Lagiacrus and Rathalos for armor and weapons. I'm in Germany so it might be hard to link up online, usually I finish low rank first before I get online anyway. How far along are you? What's your main weapon(s). I usually use the GS and Hammer.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Thought I was the only one playing this. I have it for the Wii U. Monster Hunter in HD is like :ahh:. Right now i'm up to the 5 Star quests, farming Lagiacrus and Rathalos for armor and weapons. I'm in Germany so it might be hard to link up online, usually I finish low rank first before I get online anyway. How far along are you? What's your main weapon(s). I usually use the GS and Hammer.

in the regular single player i'm almost complete with level 3 crest and online I'm gearing up to fight the lagiacrus....I main the dual swords (i'm a Spartacus fan) but I also like the great sword, long sword, and sword and shield...

what's your screen name mine as well add...you never know...

and

yes the graphics are nice...even on the 3DS they are better then the wii's...

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Not sure what my screen name is...Is it the same as the character name of the save file?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Y'all still playing this? Thinking of gettin it for my Wii U

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved it on the wii, definitely picking it up on wii u when I cop later this year

teacher

All Star
Daps
Not sure what my screen name is...Is it the same as the character name of the save file?

Yea the name of your character is your screen name is think haven't played online to be sure mostly local sith the wii-U /3ds combo
Y'all still playing this? Thinking of gettin it for my Wii U

I put in 150 hours so far :ahh:

Yea I'm still playing:smugbiden:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Okay, so all you do is fight monsters and use their hide to create weapons and armor, so you can fight more monsters? Is that it?

Pretty much, but much more to it that's like saying in bf all you do is shoot people to shoot more people.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Pretty much, but much more to it that's like saying in bf all you do is shoot people to shoot more people.
Is the game as slow and methodical as it looks on youtube gameplay vids? I see people using those huge ass swords and that makes it look really plodding, and quite frankly, boring. I like the idea of buying an action rpg game that you can spend hundreds of hours on, but I don't want to buy it and then not like it.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Is the game as slow and methodical as it looks on youtube gameplay vids? I see people using those huge ass swords and that makes it look really plodding, and quite frankly, boring. I like the idea of buying an action rpg game that you can spend hundreds of hours on, but I don't want to buy it and then not like it.

there are about 10 different weapons to choose from that play completely different then one another. I main the dual swords which makes it feel more like a traditional hack n slash