Official: Martin Lawrence thread

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Didn't know he was born in Germany or that he was golden gloves boxer.

This thread was sparked because I was watching thin line and I remember how the media tried to play my son. Saying he was crazy. In reality I think he wasnt for the dikk in the booty sell your soul fukkery that they wanted and thats why Martin went off air in '97

Did he leave Lark vorhiees before she turned bat shyt crazy?

Was he smoking crack that day he went crazy in the street or was the media playing him

Tranny rumors? Did he sell out and put the dress on for laughs?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Never heard any tranny rumors about Martin. And I think Martin's incident in the street was probably a result of stress drugs and alcohol. Don't know if he was smoking crack but he was probably on something and I find it hard to believe that he was just the ooo-wee" like he alluded to in his last standup special.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

This thread was sparked because I was watching thin line and I remember how the media tried to play my son. Saying he was crazy. In reality I think he wasnt for the dikk in the booty sell your soul fukkery that they wanted and thats why Martin went off air in '97

Was he smoking crack that day he went crazy in the street or was the media playing him

Peep Run Tell Dat...he spoke on all of this and said he lost his mind for a bit because he was smoking some shyt he shouldn't have been so they weren't rumors breh. He didn't say what he was smoking but my guess is it was weed laced with something but like @Reggie said, it couldn't have been just weed

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Peep Run Tell Dat...he spoke on all of this and said he lost his mind for a bit because he was smoking some shyt he shouldn't have been so they weren't rumors breh. He didn't say what he was smoking but my guess is it was weed laced with something but like @Reggie said, it couldn't have been just weed

Man, we all know Marty Mar was on that dust like a muthafukka lol Not even the most killa budd don't make u feel like walkin in traffic with a strap in 100 degree heat :wow:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Man, we all know Marty Mar was on that dust like a muthafukka lol Not even the most killa budd don't make u feel like walkin in traffic with a strap in 100 degree heat :wow:
That gas have me in the house eating up all the snacks in cupboard and popping open gatorades,playing xbox,bumpin ignant rap and following the high up with wax pen

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
in his defense, he said the weed man gave him something NEW that time... probably was laced

everyone was saying he was on drugs or something from season 3 on

he just looks high as fukk... always licking his lips cause they dry.. eyes red and hazy... that don't look like no coke high at all... i think he was just puffing that good shyt

then that day they probably laced his ass... i mean he went "crazy" for a few hours then went right home... that's not no real crazy

then he said he confronted the weed man.... and then put the weed down... then his eyes and style turned back normal during his movies

actually he never had that high look in his movies... he probably was like "fukk this show... i can get high and do this shyt" don't forget... it was martin making 20 mil a film and will smith as the second fiddle at that point

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison