Official How Not To Be Flabby And Sick Thread

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Go to the gym, stop smoking, stop drinking (liquor). That's 3 of the main ones and them shyts easy as hell. I see a lot of people on the coli like

":ohlawd: it's only a matter time before i'm flabby."

It's either yall lazy ,yall not vain enough to keep in shape or deep down some of you wanna be :flabbynsick:

Add on brehs.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Keeping fit with physical activity and not putting toxic things into your body. (drugs, alcohol, fatty foods, etc.)

Easier said than done, but once you start seeing the results from it, you will become more dedicated.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Keeping fit with physical activity and not putting toxic things into your body. (drugs, alcohol, fatty foods, etc.)

Easier said than done, but once you start seeing the results from it, you will become more dedicated.

Especially for people who let themselves get flabby and sick but no pain no gain.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
read the labels on the food you buy...

you will be AMAZED what the fukk in that shyt...

do push ups/pull ups every other day..

DRINK WATER( so simple yet so important)

cut your SODA down or completely OUT...

LOOK LIKE YOU TAKE PRIDE IN YOURSELF>>>>>>

act like your a TROPHY...

stay up to date fashion wise but make it your own so you dont look like a clone of everyone else....

be your own man... once they see your LEADING they will follow...

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:sadcam: I'm still struggling with this one. Sugary and fatty foods are my weakness. Not as bad as it used to be though.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
i dont smoke
no drugs
no drinking...(matter fact dont even know how alcohol taste like)

gym 5 times a week
ball twice a week

im going to stay lean forever..all my friends from college already flabby and sick with a gut

How you feel about that malc?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:sadcam: I'm still struggling with this one. Sugary and fatty foods are my weakness. Not as bad as it used to be though.

:dry:

*Puts token name on the coli's healthy booty camp workout list*

we with you every step of the way. :sad:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
AVOID

HIGH FRUTCOSE CORN SYRUP

this shyt in EVERYTHING.... (its in fukking BREAD!)
In his groundbreaking book FatLand, Greg Critser breaks down exactly how HFCS is metabolized by the human body. In short, because our bodies have absolutely no way of understanding this highly engineered substance…they convert it into storage material and chuck it away…hence we are fattened up.

The explanation goes like this: glucose molecules, which are the building blocks of sucrose, can be metabolized (used, eaten) by any and every cell in the human body. This is not so with Fructose. It has to be metabolized through the liver. Hence, your liver ends up releasing triglycerides into your bloodstream and generally has trouble dealing with this weird substance.
A single 12 oz. can of soda contains the equivalent of 10 teaspoons of sugar and over three times the calories of a serving of chicken noodle soup. If you serve a child Campbell's chicken noodle soup and an A&W root beer for lunch, that child is getting over 3/4 of his calories from HFCS--and that's a typical meal for American kids. They may even have two sodas, some "fruit snacks," and an ice cream. Maybe mom will cook some Kraft macaroni and cheese, thinking the kids haven't gotten enough "food" in their fat little stomaches.

We need to demonize HFCS. It's junk food. Non-nutritional poison. There is no good reason anyone should be drinking or eating it.

AVOID ASPARTAME --- ITS IN ALL DIET SODA

do some research on it yourself(aspartame/high frutcose corn syrup)

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
but deep down their not happy...how does one have a gut and be flabby at 35:dwillhuh::dry:

Disgusting smh

AVOID

HIGH FRUTCOSE CORN SYRUP

this shyt in EVERYTHING.... (its in fukking BREAD!)
In his groundbreaking book FatLand, Greg Critser breaks down exactly how HFCS is metabolized by the human body. In short, because our bodies have absolutely no way of understanding this highly engineered substance…they convert it into storage material and chuck it away…hence we are fattened up.

The explanation goes like this: glucose molecules, which are the building blocks of sucrose, can be metabolized (used, eaten) by any and every cell in the human body. This is not so with Fructose. It has to be metabolized through the liver. Hence, your liver ends up releasing triglycerides into your bloodstream and generally has trouble dealing with this weird substance.
A single 12 oz. can of soda contains the equivalent of 10 teaspoons of sugar and over three times the calories of a serving of chicken noodle soup. If you serve a child Campbell's chicken noodle soup and an A&W root beer for lunch, that child is getting over 3/4 of his calories from HFCS--and that's a typical meal for American kids. They may even have two sodas, some "fruit snacks," and an ice cream. Maybe mom will cook some Kraft macaroni and cheese, thinking the kids haven't gotten enough "food" in their fat little stomaches.

We need to demonize HFCS. It's junk food. Non-nutritional poison. There is no good reason anyone should be drinking or eating it.

AVOID ASPARTAME --- ITS IN ALL DIET SODA

do some research on it yourself(aspartame/high frutcose corn syrup)

:shake:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Actually getting fit is pretty easy. If you need to gain weight, increase calorie intake and lift tons of weight. If you need to lose weight (which is what I suspect is the case with the majority of posters here) then all you need to do is dramatically reduce calorie intake and increase calorie expenditure.

It's not what you eat, it's really how much.

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
as a man, Do some combat training. At the very least some shadowboxing in your room every few days.

Trust me itll have you like :smugdraper: walking in the midst of other men.

Aint nothing worse then being around other grown men , and theres some tension in the air and you start feeling real :unsure: cause your hands is rusty.

You gotta be able to look every man in the eye on some :birdman: cause you confident you can handle yourself in any situation.