Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I've watched the original with three different people like last year. We watched it to prepare for the Universal Studios Halloween Horror Night house that featured scenes from the Halloween movies. Each person I saw it with were looking like this for half the movie:russell: and when it was over was like "thats it?":childplease:

I'm like what do you mean is that it?:why:That music. That tension. That slow burn. It's beautiful.:ahh:

And they thought it would be scarier like The Conjuring or some shyt:martin:. I halfway wanted to tell them it's their fault for glancing at their phones and thinking jump scares=scary:camby:

I still love the original, it's one of my fav movies to rewatch, but maybe to some the movie looks:flabbynsick:in the light so they feel the need to update it.

Funny how they were:damn:when we were in the actual Halloween haunted house and were living through the closet scene with Michael Myers chasing after us. Don't be scared now:shaq2:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
The first Rob Zombie was straight.....feel like they don't have nothing new for Michael Myers to do so they keep remaking the original though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly Was the other "Halloween" movie being worked on the last couple years a remake/reboot or a sequel?

Sequel. Discarding zombies movies

Anyway deadline doesn't say this is a remake at all just says it's a new Halloween so everyone don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm going to go with deadline first and foremost

Edit: and Devin corrected himself. It's a new movie not a remake. Everyone chill. I know you won't but still. Logic and truth doesn't carry much weight here lol

On the real this sounds promising. Tight budget, carpenter doing the score, and carpenter steering the creative. Finally getting back to Michael being a shape and not a character. Shyt I'm sold. Let's go