Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I still don't know about this

There's nothing to know until you see a frame breh. One of the greatest things I've gotten the past few years is perspective. I like David as a director and he clearly has no problem going dark. And Blumhouse does what Blumhouse does. There are more pieces in play leaning toward "dope" than "wack," which is one perspective. The other is just to relax, let the news come in, and don't make any snap judgements till you see something. We probably won't get a trailer for this flick till next summer, so we've got a long long while.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
McBride worried about pissing off fans? He should be. fukk Laurie :pacspit:

No Jamie, No Peace!!!!
No Jamie, No Peace!!!!
No Jamie, No Peace!!!!

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
McBride worried about pissing off fans? He should be. fukk Laurie :pacspit:

No Jamie, No Peace!!!!
No Jamie, No Peace!!!!
No Jamie, No Peace!!!!

But based on their angle...Jamie doesn't exist

tenor.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think I'm done with Halloween. I mean I don't care if they make more movies but I've pretty much lost all interest. Can't be worse than the zombie films.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
But based on their angle...Jamie doesn't exist

tenor.gif
I hope they Resurrection this up. I'd rather they continue the timeline and make a crappy movie than retcon the franchise leaving out good movies.

"Are you talkin' about a do-over, baby? Are you talkin' about a fukking do-over? That's not how the game is played."
- Avon Barksdale

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hope they Resurrection this up. I'd rather they continue the timeline and make a crappy movie than retcon the franchise leaving out good movies.

"Are you talkin' about a do-over, baby? Are you talkin' about a fukking do-over? That's not how the game is played."
- Avon Barksdale

Halloween is my fav horror franchise even though I think it’s really really inconsistent and outside of maybe three or four movies, I don’t think it’s that good from a quality standpoint. Especially when compared to the first one.

With that said my main issue with the franchise is them making Laurie Michael’s sister. It made the boogeyman human and as carpenter has said more than once to anyone who will listen, Michael is supposed to be a shape. That’s it. He’s a blank. He’s just evil. And his biggest regret is giving him that familial connection to Laurie. So if this movie undoes all of that and takes the series back to that pure basic level, I’m down.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: Breh no reason to get bent outta shape over it. Only one horror franchise has kept its continuity. Child’s play. So if you want to be sacred about it then only watch child’s play
Correct. Childs play has been trash from the first film to the last one. Perfect continuity.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Brought back nick castle to play Michael. Which is both :ohhh: and :francis: since he’s 70. But to deal with the fact he’s a senior citizen they got a young cat to play the role with him. So I guess it’ll be like when peter mayhew played Chewie and they cast a younger cat to also play him

The 'Halloween' Reboot Will Bring Back the Original Michael Myers Actor