Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
New concept art, would you rock with this version of the costume for Black Panther 2?

i4dij2kc0mh01.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He said that to throw that back in the face of white supremacy you fukking moron
If you really believe that :mjlol:

He was goal was for blacks world wide to take over under the flag of Wakanda, whats wrong with that
Because what if Ghana wants to stay as Ghana? Or better yet, what if the Ashanti want to be the Ashanti?

Like I said, you are an imperialist. ITs the same mindset that Killmonger has, and it isn't his fault because that is what Western society has taught us how to behave.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:mjlol: Magneto ain't got a heart either. He far worse than Killmonger .
He damn near mutated the world leaders in X-Men 1:mjlol:
He almost committed genocide of humans in X2 using prof Xavier:mjlol:
In X-Men 3 Thanks to him the phoenix damn near wiped out the planet.:pachaha:
Almost started a nuclear war in First Class after taking out Shaw (to be fair that was retaliation for that bytch move by the military but still:sadcam:)
Almost bought about the Sentinel Future in Days of Future past.
And he damn near destroyed humanity in Apocalypse. He definitely killed hundreds of millions seeing as how places like Cairo etc were flattened :mjlol:
At the end of that movie he's given a slap on the wrist and offered to rebuild the X-mansion. :deadmanny:
Who the hell go make Magneto answer for anything? Lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you really believe that :mjlol:

Because what if Ghana wants to stay as Ghana? Or better yet, what if the Ashanti want to be the Ashanti?

Like I said, you are an imperialist. ITs the same mindset that Killmonger has, and it isn't his fault because that is what Western society has taught us how to behave.

Yes its called a play on words you dumb ass nikka

lol Wakanda is A MONARCHY YOU FUCING MORON

just like all the tribes had their own identity, why would it be any different with the Ashanti you dumb ass imbecile

The world will be under Wakanda like how the the world is still under the British Crown to this day

doesn't mean death squads would be marching down the streets enforcing martial law you brain dead idiot

gotta be cac

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Colonizer talk :yawn:

Like I have said before, Killmonger's message of helping the oppressed was 100%. ARming them, I support. SHaring Wakanda resources, Im down.

But Killmonger said "I do not want the sun to set on the Wakandan empire," which is what the British did.

HE wanted to rule, not have a free and liberated world/

He came in to uphend and destroy Wakandan society and rituals. HE learned all of that from his US training. All of that lead to civil war in Wakanda, which is what he wanted and was trained to do and what the Colonizers did across the non-European world. He was totally fine with killing other Africans.

You being an imperialist, colonizer, and oppressor which I am not surprised by because a lot of you brehs just want to be the new white people.
Human nature is human nature. Kill or be killed. Conquer or be conquered.

If you had Killmonger's power and opportunity. What would you have done?

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
There is only the conquerors or the conquered you coward

China is colonizing Africa right now taking the white man's place without even having to go to battle for it

cowards like you are why blacks are not respected in this world and don't deserve respect

I support blacks being the ruling class of the World, yes, the fact you think something is wrong with that, shows you believe yourself to inferior and unfit to be the standard for the world

you like being at the bottom and treated as such, you only want look down at other black people

you support colonization and imperialism by doing nothing about it in the world, you are the problem, you would rather have things the way they are, than blacks being in charge

PITIFUL

You not a man

Any black man who gotta problem with Killmonger is bytch made, mama ain't shyt, all that shyt
character was specifally written to inspire black men to be men

The bury in the Ocean part was the shot all the bytch ass street nikkaz, all these fakkit ass gang members, all this weak ass hood nikkaz who can pull that trigger on another black man, but will let the white man lock them AWAY FOREVER WITHOUT A FIGHT, ain't even man enough to fight for death
THE WILLFULLY SUBMIT TO WHITE MAN TO HAVE THEIR MAN HEAD TAKNING AWAY, WON'T EVED DIE FOR THEIR OWN DIGNITY

YOU FIT RIGHT IN bytch

I got a problem with killmonger trying to destabilize earth while a big ass purple man is flying to earth for some damn space rocks.

Not only would the avengers have to deal with killmonger and a world in anarchy. But they now gotta deal with aliens attacking and radicals with vibranium guns.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
New concept art, would you rock with this version of the costume for Black Panther 2?

i4dij2kc0mh01.png
:wtb:Thats not a good look. I remember the promotion they had for him during civil war and where we were seeing "meow" and cat imprints. This panthro looking suit is in line with that catwoman like presentation and would make him big joke