AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I only put one word in caps for emphasis and you bugging from that? Bruh. you got issues.
Both Dr. Strange and GotG got nominated for Oscars for their visual effects. I mean I could give a Fukk about the Oscars but if we want to use a third party standard, their CGI isn't "ALWAYS" bad. lol

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Dr. Strange and GotG got nominated for Oscars for their visual effects. I mean I could give a Fukk about the Oscars but if we want to use a third party standard, their CGI isn't "ALWAYS" bad. lol

You a bit defensive AF. Why does it bother you how I feel about Marvel SFX department? None of those films are up to par to movies like the Planet of the Apes trilogy, so why should we care which was the point I was making. Marvel isn't the greatest when it comes to effects. Black Panther is no exception. But I guess you are one of those people who :cape: so hard that anyone that shares an opinion you hound on it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You a bit defensive AF. Why does it bother you how I feel about Marvel SFX department? None of those films are up to par to movies like the Planet of the Apes trilogy, so why should we care which was the point I was making. Marvel isn't the greatest when it comes to effects. Black Panther is no exception. But I guess you are one of those people who :cape: so hard that anyone that shares an opinion you hound on it.
Na, just opinions with unnecessary capital letters. lol

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Goddammit that Laurence fishburne account is fake :snoop:

It's still crazy the way some folks are treating this movie as some extraordinary moment and a sign of wokeness or some shyt by watching it.

nikkaz is just fuking miserable.. like damn fam.. cant nikkaz just be happy and treat it like a event

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CGI in that scene looks terrible, no way around it. That fight could have easily been done practically, BUT if the rest of the film is good, then I'll be fine with it.

I've sat through a lot of blockbusters with bad cgi, the Spider-man movies being some of them.

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Is the rumor true that Marvel releases unfinished previews? Cause I don't wanna be THAT person, but the choreo for the fight scenes and CGI have me a little :sadcam:. That one scene with Okoye and the spear was a bit too slow an d obviously choreographed for my tastes BUT it is what it is. I just hope that if the effects aren't up to par that people realize that this is an issue with Marvel. Ragnarok had some scenes :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Somebody's birthday was the day of the premiere and he made some BP cupcakes.

DU77M4CX0AAOSZ8

Coogler with that laser focus. :wow:The task at hand might become too overwhelming if he even considered what the movie means to the culture.
Coogler and Morrison giving props to Marvel management for strong support. #MarvelGang :ahh: