jackson35

Banned
Daps
No guarantee thats the run time yet. What are you hearing. In fact what was the run time when you saw it :mjpls:
from what i was told by the publicist, it's going to be that long. i'm just waiting for confirmation for the premiere and afterparty. i understand they are going all out

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That Killmonger description is a little iffy. :patrice:Doesn't say anything about his parents being banished from Wakanda which is quite important isn't it?

Definitely going to be the plot twist. Parents got banished and taught him Wakandan customs and culture and he went into the military to learn how to kill to exact revenge.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
There are several "fundraiser" screenings of Black Panther going on in Chicago opening weekend, particularly at the south side theaters (I.e. Chatham SMG, Harper in Hyde Park).

I'm contemplating going to one on Sunday of that weekend...30 bux includes movie, popcorn, drink, along with a host, live dancers and drumming, a live DJ spinning afrobeat music, and they're encouraging you to wear BP cosplay or African clothing. This one is benefiting the Betty Shabazz school.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That last "trailer"/tv spot from the other day was probably my favorite one. MBJ looks legit and i like how we got to see more glimpses of Chadwick's charismatic side as BP, esp with how he plays off his sister. MCU T'Challa might be this generation's 007 in swagger, esp with how they keep citing a couple of those films from that genre.

The colors and lighting is also phenomenal. Best of all, I love how they didn't reveal too much. I was wary of watching any more trailers after the 2nd one bc i wanted to avoid having the whole movie spelled out to me, but the way they did it here was perfect.

Time flies man, now only a month away.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
why did they leave?
It was never revealed why Campea left but it speculated that he bumped heads with how many projects the channel was putting out as far as shows. Like they were stretching themselves thin I believe. Jeremy left because he lives in Seattle and didn't really like L.A. that much. David is working at IGN now.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png