#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
gallery-1469786452-black-panther.gif

My wallet is yours Marvel :ohlawd:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't care much for Storm tbh. Not in this franchise anyway.

I like how they're doubling down on the Wakandan women of the Black Panther mytho. I look at it similar to Batman, Spider-Man, and Superman where they each have their own pocket-universe of fleshed out characters (villains, love interests, friends, etc). Self-sustained and independent.

I think they should continue to move BP in that direction, forever. And then, if Storm and BP bump into each other n Avengers 6 or 7 and they want to show attraction for each other or whatever, no harm in that.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
If this movie becomes Marvel's third biggest solo film in grossing then we need to start a hashtag #NoMoreExcuses when it comes to majority Black casts in sci-fi, fantasy, action or anything thats not "stereotypical black genres." This has got to be the most important film in cinema in recent decades.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Here's the guy doing the score for Black Panther - Ludwig Göransson. He's basically worked with Coogler on all of his movies since film school. I hope he and Coogler bring that heat for the BP flick.

Ludwig Göransson - IMDb

Ludwig is also Donald Glover AKA Childish Gambino’s main Co-producer on all of his studio albums

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You know nikkas gon be extra hard on their reviews just because It's Black Panther.

I don’t give a flying 747 fukk if it scores 1% on Rotten Tomoatoes. I’m going to see that movie at LEAST ten times in theaters. This movie should be our Titanic. Where black people see it multiple times to show support

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
If this movie becomes Marvel's third biggest solo film in grossing then we need to start a hashtag #NoMoreExcuses when it comes to majority Black casts in sci-fi, fantasy, action or anything thats not "stereotypical black genres." This has got to be the most important film in cinema in recent decades.

I been trying to push for seeing this in the theaters whenever possible but sadly I know a lot of people on that Kodi gang who will not show up to a theater for shyt UNLESS their lady makes them.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don’t give a flying 747 fukk if it scores 1% on Rotten Tomoatoes. I’m going to see that movie at LEAST ten times in theaters. This movie should be our Titanic. Where black people see it multiple times to show support
How you feel about Michael B. Jordan in this movie breh?

He sounded a bit better in this recent tv spot, but still :jbhmm: