Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I agree about Marvel trailers promising one thing then the movie being another :jbhmm:

Civil War :ohhh:.........Civil skirmish :why:

Doctor Strange :banderas:.........not all that strange :shaq2:

Lets hope they let this movie be as gritty as it sets out to be. Thats what Michael B. Jordan said as well. Don't go back for reshoots to add jokes like with Doctor Strange :aicmon:

That other shyt she was talking tho :picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If BVS was part of the MCU there is no way that gets like 25%, more like 65+. And I hated that movie :hhh::hubie:

Reviews would be like "While clearly not the best the MCU has to offer, it still has enough action and big set pieces to thrill comic book fans" and get like 67% on RT :beli:

No ..... that's not true..... they just need to make better movies from jump and they will be good. No more of that "Ultimate Definitive Recut" shyt they do months later..... them blu ray "redo's"

I man I hear Terrific Thot did good and didn't need that Mouse stimulus package.

Martha :marthasup:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
if BvS was apart of the MCU, it wouldnt have been shytty :BlackPantherYouMad:

True nikka :pachaha:

Out of curiosity, do Marvel plan on ever making a 4th movie (not Avengers), it seems like they are only making trilogies and have no intention of making any 4th movies :jbhmm:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
True nikka :pachaha:

Out of curiosity, do Marvel plan on ever making a 4th movie (not Avengers), it seems like they are only making trilogies and have no intention of making any 4th movies :jbhmm:
I think they got Tom Holland locked for four, I'm not sure if Infinity War counts as one or not though.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I think they got Tom Holland locked for four, I'm not sure if Infinity War counts as one or not though.

I'm guessing it will. Doesn't seem like Feige wants to do a 4th movie, like if he wants to use Iron Man he'll just stick him in other people's movies instead of doing a 4th :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
My aunt took her kids to the Disney booth at Essence Fest and they were promoting the Black Panther movie. This is the first time a Marvel movie was promoted at Essence. She held me down by getting me a free Black Panther hat. :blessed:
It was Disney's first time there. They have a few movies with black leads in the next 12 months