tshirts2.jpg

I need this shirt

Bruh please tell me you have link to this. :whoo:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Shouldn't we be getting an actual trailer pretty soon. This comes out in February right. I would think Teaser is a bit late.
We will probably get more footage at comic con.

Still, you don't want to promote it too early while they still have to promote Spider-Man.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I just read Black Panther is part of the infinity war shyt that's supposed to be happening soon. Couple questions...

1. How are they gonna have a movie with 30 fukking characters in it and it not a complete mess? Was the comic book like this?

2. And how exactly are people like Black Panther, Captain America, Black Widow, Ant-man etc supposed to fight thanos when he's pretty much Jesus?
at the end of Guardians 2...you remember when that gold lady had that pod and she was like "i'll call him Adam"?

Adam Warlock (Earth-616)

adam-warlock-marvel-cinematic-universe-991911.png

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Marvel Teases First 'Black Panther' Footage

They showed media footage that had just been shot earlier that week. There are more articles on it, that was just the first I could find.
:umad:Ahhh a little bit of parsing of words there, they don't say Lupita's scene is the best per se. They say while boseman is good most of the best scenes belong to the ensemble. Then they mention Lupita amongst other characters/scenes (ie Andy serkis)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I just read Black Panther is part of the infinity war shyt that's supposed to be happening soon. Couple questions...

1. How are they gonna have a movie with 30 fukking characters in it and it not a complete mess? Was the comic book like this?

2. And how exactly are people like Black Panther, Captain America, Black Widow, Ant-man etc supposed to fight thanos when he's pretty much Jesus?

Captain Marvel will be in here too. they aren't going to be totally devoid of heavy hitters. You still have Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, The Scarlet Witch and Drax