Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm just saying let's not demand to do anything that would fukk up the current continuity. That will get him fired and we don't want that. Right?
Cap and WS are in already that's enough continuity lol I miss stand alone flicks which is why GOTG was fire. Iron man as well you knew a larger world was out there but it didn't dominate the story.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cap and WS are in already that's enough continuity lol I miss stand alone flicks which is why GOTG was fire. Iron man as well you knew a larger world was out there but it didn't dominate the story.
This is the film directly before Avengers Infinity War. You gonna have to go elsewhere for that if you miss it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This is the film directly before Avengers Infinity War. You gonna have to go elsewhere for that if you miss it.
Maybe this is why Ava passed on it. :patrice:

Which would make it all the more frustrating they bumped this back for Spiderman.

No doubt the movie will be good. However, either Coogler or Marvel need to handle the IW nods with care or they'll stick out like a sore thumb.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Which would make it all the more frustrating they bumped this back for Spiderman.

No doubt the movie will be good. However, either Coogler or Marvel need to handle the IW nods with care or they'll stick out like a sore thumb.
Even before Spiderman it was the movie directly before IW tho. And yes of course every aspect should be handled with care.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol im not hip to the bp comics can yall give me a run of coates n hudlin and the other dudes who wrote bp books backgorunds and stuff like strong points and weaknesses. tbh yall be havin me dyin when yall shyt on coates so i got curious

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I hated Spider-Man coming directly for that reason. Before that deal Thor 3 and Panther were the movies I looked forward to the most only to have to wait even longer. Black Panther was originally supposed to drop in 2014 only to get scrapped for Guardians :martin:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:wow:
The Black Panther "Watching The Throne" Part 1: How I Would Like His New Suit To Look!
148369.jpg

"Watching The Throne" will be my four part article series on things I'd like to see in the new Black Panther movie as we keep a close eye on the film as it has already started filming.

ru76mo.png

Marvel Studios Black Panther movie is already filming in Atlanta Georgia. The first pictures from the movie set made it's way online yesterday. I told you on January the 8th in my last article the Black Panther reign begins when I first heard some of the cast members had just arrived in the ATL and I also asked what Wakanda would look like. I'm still excited beyond words! Seeing those pictures yesterday of Chadwick, Lupita, Danai, and Martin Freeman made me have to take a deep breath and say 'this is the beginning of one of the most special movies of our lifetime, or at least I hope so.' FOR SO MANY REASONS! The Black Panther can serve as a reminder of the potential within us all! In my community we need more heroes and to see some of Color. Now back to my excitement... I decided to chronicle a four part article series called "Watching The Throne" since Marvel hasn't released any official cast, fans have been piecing the cast and movie ideas on their own, and with no official concept art released for the BP I called the head of my graphic arts department (AKA my lovely wife. I begged the hell out of her...poor lady) to come up with what I would hope the BP's new suit would look like in the solo movie, especially since Marvel likes to change the look of the characters costumes from movie to movie for merchandise reasons. So with that being said instead of the black and silver Panther gear the suit was so bad ass, why not just change the silver to gold? Like some of these images from the comic book over the years.
i211ls.jpg

I think if DC had stuck with the black and gold Batman look like in "The Dark Knight" Trilogy, I think Marvel would have stayed away from a black and gold Black Panther, but hell now Batman is grey, Marvel can let the BP have at it! I love how the black and gold match on that Panther suit, it indeed gives him a look fit for a King, especially an African King, where gold and vibranium will be plentiful for the Ruler of Wakanda. Let me add I will also love to see the BP in his cloak or as some would say cape that he wears so many times in the comics. Imagine the BP fight scenes with the gold and black suit, doing spin kicks and flips, running up walls and throwing energy daggers or hell just picture the BP standing there with his arm folded! Tell Prince no disrespect but I may have to use his nickname 'Royal Badness' because T'Challa is really Royal Badness! Tell me how you feel about my idea for the BP's new suit! Or maybe you have your own idea of what it should look like, or maybe you like the way it already is...either way tell me how you feel in the comment section, and keep an eye out for 'Watching The Throne Part 2". Peace! God Bless! Oh and BTW I think my wife did a fantastic job on the art work at the top of the article!! PLEASE SHARE! AND GIVE THIS A BIG THUMBS UP!
-Gab
ROYAL BADNESS
andgtd.jpg

I hated Spider-Man coming directly for that reason. Before that deal Thor 3 and Panther were the movies I looked forward to the most only to have to wait even longer. Black Panther was originally supposed to drop in 2014 only to get scrapped for Guardians :martin:
I'm ok with the timing only because we got Coogler and the others. Probably don't get them if the moves happens earlier.