Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If I had to guess I'd say MBJ is Killmonger, but he'd have to show toughness which I've never seen from him. It would be dope if he pulls this off.

I agree. All the more reason for him to be Killmonger; he could easily be in all 3 movies, beat BP in one, and catch an L in another.
He's not a big time name, but Aldis Hodge probably would be a good Killmonger. :jbhmm:

aldis-hodge-as-noah-in-wgn-americas-underground-1_FULL.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Michael B Jordan would be dope as Patriot (Elijah Bradley) imo

i really wanna see money from Power (brother that plays Ghost) get some kinda villain role in Marvels Cinematic Universe at some point
dont know how old he is
He's in his early 40s.

I think he'd be a good John Stewart/Green Lantern though :sas2:

But yea he'd be a good villain in the MCU...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Off Topic but Idris really should have been War Machine from the jump

I have no issue with MJB being a supporting villian in BP as he's already got his leading franchise set to go with Creed. Also if his performance breaks out similar to Tom Hiddleston's Loki then that opens him up to appearing in the wider MCU. Particularly if he IS playing Kilmonger as Kilmonger can easily be one of those characters who ebbs and weaves between villiany and redemption...
Lets hope they kill off Idris in Thor 3.

So he can be Black Manta in the Aquaman movie :wow::wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Could see the pic. Google him and he's got a meaner face and a slight height advantage. Not a bad pick.
I'm a fan of MBJ, but I don't know if he could pull off "mean"
Underground-HENRY-RENWICK-SCOTT-ROSALEE-JURNEE-SMOLLETT-BELL-AND-NOAH-WITH-A-KNIFE-ALDIS-HODGE.jpg

Don't know if you could see this pic. But those eyes breh. Its like the Rocky movies.... Clubber Lang and Drago looked mean as shyt.

I'd rather MBJ be White Wolf/Loki retread then trying to make him something that he's not.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm a fan of MBJ, but I don't know if he could pull off "mean"
Underground-HENRY-RENWICK-SCOTT-ROSALEE-JURNEE-SMOLLETT-BELL-AND-NOAH-WITH-A-KNIFE-ALDIS-HODGE.jpg

Don't know if you could see this pic. But those eyes breh. Its like the Rocky movies.... Clubber Lang and Drago looked mean as shyt.

I'd rather MBJ be White Wolf/Loki retread then trying to make him something that he's not.

Aldis as Killmonger would've been a really good look. Good idea breh. :ehh:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Summer is upon us and casting is prolly underway...so many BP questions to be answered brehs...

-What villain is MBJ playing? Is it indeed Killmonger? :ohhh:

-Is Lupita indeed the love interest? If so, which one? Is she going to be Monica Lynne or a Dora Milaje? Or someone different altogether? :lupe:

-What characters will shape up the supporting cast? Are we going to see all of T'Challa's family and close Wakandan friends (Ramonda, Shuri, W'Kabi, Zuri, Taku, S'yan, N'Gassi, Hunter etc)? If not, which ones will we see? Which roles will they play? And who will play them?:jbhmm:

-How big is Klaw's role? Is he the main villain or nah? :ld:

-Will Wakanda be on full display? How much of Wakanda are we going to see?:blessed:

-Any new tricks up T'Challa's sleeve? We've seen his fighting abilities and tactical skills. How about his intelligence? His tech savyness? Breh's a scientist and has a phd in physics.

-T'Challa gonna smash that love interest or nah? :lolbron:

-Is Ross gonna talk a lot?:dame:

-Are the Avengers and/or bucky gonna make an appearance?:stopitslime:

-Is T'Chaka gonna pull a Mufasa and show up via flashback and/or mysticism? :feedme:

-Is this movie really gonna be 90% black? :mjpls:

-Is T'Challa and his supporting cast be allow to truly shine?:wtb:

All that an more, to be answered soon.:wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Summer is upon us and casting is prolly underway...so many BP questions to be answered brehs...

-Is Lupita indeed the love interest? If so, which one? Is she going to be Monica Lynne or a Dora Milaje? Or someone different altogether? :lupe:

-What characters will shape up the supporting cast? Are we going to see all of T'Challa's family and close Wakandan friends (Ramonda, Shuri, W'Kabi, Zuri, Taku, S'yan, N'Gassi, Hunter etc)? If not, which ones will we see? Which roles will they play? And who will play them?:jbhmm:

-Will Wakanda be on full display? How much of Wakanda are we going to see?:blessed:

-Any new tricks up T'Challa's sleeve? We've seen his fighting abilities and tactical skills. How about his intelligence? His tech savyness? Breh's a scientist and has a phd in physics.

-Is T'Chaka gonna pull a Mufasa and show up via flashback and/or mysticism? :feedme:

Sebastian Stan expects he will be in it but in the end he hasn't heard anything yet.

Will Winter Soldier Appear In Black Panther? Here's What Sebastian Stan Says

Edit: I wonder when these actors sign these multiple picture deals does Marvel tell them which movies they plan to put them in prior to give them an idea or just do it with like a 'we'll call you' need to know basis. Anyone got any info?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

I would be pissed if they make a dora his love interest

I always thought it was a strength in his character that he never hooked up with a dora.

If MBJ is Killmonger he better have all his dope ass minions from Panther's Rage

• Dap
Reactions: flo