Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm trying to get into BP's previous runs who is better...priest or hudlin if hudlin which one? man w/o fear or the other one? I bought the hudlin #1's already they didn't have the priest run #1...I also bought a BP vs. Luke Cage, I'm not happy about the black on black violence but I'm hoping they push each other to their limits :ohlawd: Haven't read it yet going to finish the ultimates issues first which have been :whew: so far up to issue 5

Pound for pound, Priest's run is the best, imho:

-Best characterization of T'Challa. Priest's run basically established the T'Challa we know today.
-Best BP Story: Sturm Und Drang.
-Great contributions to the BP supporting cast - the Dora Milaje, the Hatute Zeraze, Zuri, White Wolf...and of course, the infamous Everett Ross :leostare:.

-Excellent writing.
-If you are a T'Challa and Ororo shipper, Priest had perhaps the best interaction between the two. If only he was allowed to put them together like he originally wanted.:wow:

Other runs def have their pluses and minuses, but Priest's run was the best overall, to me.

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
tumblr_o6z6g0NI9S1thtdbho1_540.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Realdealholy I have question about Wakanda's Military army, is it mostly men or females?

Good question. We know for sure there are two branches that are grouped by gender: the Dora Milaje (all women), and the Hatute Zeraze (all men).

Beyond that, I'm not sure. From what I remember throughout my readings, its mostly males. I could be wrong on this one, however.

teacher

All Star
Daps
that luke cage vs bp was anticlimactic as hell....and can someone explain why hells kitchen is so special? so many mask dudes in tights trying to hold it down

doublex

Pro
Daps
Lupita is definitely playing Shuri:russ:

THR stated unequivocally that she is the love interest. Have they ever been wrong in a report like that before? They aren't just any gossip site, they are a trade.

N’yongo’s character has not been revealed, although she will be the Panther’s love interest.
Lupita Nyong'o in Talks to Star in 'Black Panther' (Exclusive)

In any case, if Shuri were in the movie Lupita would be perfect. She would be a great Okoye as well. As long as her character is a martial artist, I will be satisfied. They shouldn't let those toned arms go to waste.

giphy.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
that luke cage vs bp was anticlimactic as hell....and can someone explain why hells kitchen is so special? so many mask dudes in tights trying to hold it down

That run gets better at "Most Dangerous Man Alive", when Wakanda and the BP supporting characters get involved in the fray. Be patient breh :obama:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It just got announced yesterday. It will be the cover for the second printing, so make sure to get it when it comes out.

BTW, the sales for the BP comic are insane. Twice in a row that they completely sold out and had to do a second printing.
i wonder how people are like the story so far
i mean, its only 2 issues in but its pretty good imo

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
THR stated unequivocally that she is the love interest. Have they ever been wrong in a report like that before? They aren't just any gossip site, they are a trade.

Lupita Nyong'o in Talks to Star in 'Black Panther' (Exclusive)

In any case, if Shuri were in the movie Lupita would be perfect. She would be a great Okoye as well. As long as her character is a martial artist, I will be satisfied. They shouldn't let those toned arms go to waste.

giphy.gif
They did say they in talks and no new update has not been posted yet

She still has not taken the deal yet

• Dap
Reactions: flo