Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Speaking of BO #s..

Black Panther did above expectations again, even on it's last legs. Estimated total is at 698.7 million now (200k more than was forecasted for this 4day). It may get to 699m by next Friday, and could be around 699.3 by this time next week.

It's going to come down to the wire as far as 700m

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If yall cats really wont this to get $700M

yall better get on yall Goku

giphy.gif

We cant sit here and keep typing "we hope" it comes a time where niccas gotta take action.

What are yall doing right now? Go out and see it 3 more times, take your wifey, take your kids, get all your boys or family members out. Take a coworker, go out in droves and make the difference.

:africankingsmh:

Martha

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Are you really that gullible?

:mjlol:

He's just having fun. Even without 1.35 billion and 700 million domestic, this plot line of half the heroes/universe being dusted is straight from the source material. For the kiddies it's probably heart breaking ish seeing Panther and Spider-man 'die'. For everybody else, it's just amusement and a means for theorizing how A4 will be.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yea cuz..... making statements like that need to be followed up with some kind of documentation.

At the same time..... even though thats NOT TRUE. Just to entertain, if it was, whats the problem?

Wasnt not too long ago cats whining about "bu bu bu bu bu NOBODY ever dies in the MCU and bu bu bu bu bu bu but they need more deaths that are MEANINGFUL and HOLD WEIGHT"

Well who's death would be more meaningful and hold more weight than BP?

I been telling cats for years "be careful what you asked for" you dont get to pick and choose. And yes they couldve killed the core 4, but then let some tell it they'd just move the goalpost and say "well their contracts are up, they been doing it for years, its time" or some type of caveat to dismiss it....... "its predictable"

Nope, no one predicted this. I too dont want BP to be permanently dead, but it would be funny if he was cuz I'd sit here and be like:ufdup:

Marvel didnt kill Black Panther........ yall fans killed him:CageUmad:

Martha

Martha

Well, he's definitely not going to be permanently dead. However, they may have it where this version/universe of him will be dead and a multi-verse version would replace him in the sequels moving forward. Actually, this could be a boon overall, cuz we could then perhaps get the more bad ass, assholic elements of T'Challa get represented that are missed here, along with him actually showcasing his own intellect more as well.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I hear yea. Tho, tbf, that one planet that had their wig snatched by Thanos off panel had a stone too, so bare minimum you only needed DS as a plot device for Thanos to snatch his stone. The jokes with him, Tony, Peter and the extended fight with Thanos was all great stuff added that helped boost his character to audiences that were indifferent to him. Even DS foreshadowing things later was a cute touch for him but was more so just a nice way to not over complicate the battle, i.e. giving an out to omit using the time stone.

So all that was great stuff for DS, but my point is if Black Panther's screen time is contingent on his box office success but Dr. Strange and [possibly] Ant-Man's aren't because they're going to have stories written where they get to shine in Avengers movies regardless of BO #s... that's a bit meh.

Fortunately it's a moot point now because Black Panther doubled what either of their films did [black man working 2x as hard] and Disney got the memo. Things should change for the better starting in 2020.

I hear ya breh. Thinking about the movie though I guess it made sense for them to have Thor & DS as focal points. They both had a knowledge of what was going down. DS had the time stone, which meant he could see how shyt was gonna play out. Iron Man is there just cuz RDJ is the Marvel cash cow and they're prolly paying him 40 mil.

Yeah BP should've got more time no doubt, but I can see at least a little restraint cuz he basically knows nothing about the Infinity Gauntlet/Thanos. I like BP just kinda dealing with his own shyt, not mixed up w/all the other Avengers. He's a king of the most technologically advanced nation. IMO his plots should have little to do with the other Avengers.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Someone wrote a book on Amazon called "26 Life and Business Lessons From Black Panther Movie" The kindle edition is only $2.99, I may check it.

http://a.co/51dieHW

51X8vyF7FYL.jpg

Table of Contents

Disclaimer

Recommended Books

Introduction

Lesson 1: Embrace diversity.

Lesson 2: Loyalty.

Lesson 3: Seize opportunities

Lesson 4: Never be satisfied with where you are

Lesson 5: Focus

Work smarter, not stupider

Lesson 6: Inspire and mentor

Lesson 7: Have an inner circle that you trust and rely on.

Lesson 8: Gather all facts before making a decision

Lesson 9: Evaluate the impact of your actions

Lesson 10: A good king cannot be a good man

Lesson 11: Daddy issues

Lesson 12: Desperate times calls for desperate measures

Lesson 13: The wise build bridges, the foolish barriers

Lesson 14: Enjoy what you do.

Lesson 15: Its how you finish

Lesson 16: Hard work belies success

Lesson 17: Relationships equal resources

Lesson 18: Know your own strengths and those of the people around you.

Lesson 19: Be persuasive.

Lesson 20: Remain strong in crisis and adversity

Lesson 21: Assume nothing.

Lesson 22: Partner with your anti-doppelganger

Lesson 23: Get back up

Lesson 24: The power of women

Lesson 25: Be yourself

Lesson 26: The effect of oppressive forces

Conclusion

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just saw this again after a while and damn I love this movie so much. shyt is so good it felt like I watched it for the first time all over again. The score is so on point and the scene when they first arrive in Wakanda with that music. :to: So much pride man..SO MUCH fukkIN PRIDE.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ayo is the best looking woman in this film, that "Yes general" line makes my dikk hard everytime lil sexy ass...her dating choice do worry me tho but this ain't the place :mjpls:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Black panther has the highest rating scores of the mcu :wow:

Puz6KPE.jpg

Now guess who's not liking these statistics :pachaha:
Not surprised, I mean what Marvel film has a better story than BP? Other Marvel films have better fight scenes, but BP showed how great storytelling can carry a film. I'm not shocked about IW score since I felt that it was damn good but not great.