NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
CACS at Disney forced this scene to be cut. They were trying to appease the CAC male demographic that doesnt care about story and only wants whoop ass.
I hope they brink back W'Kabi for part 2, his character would be a powerful villain because of Daniel Kaluuya's acting chops.

Would have made Okoye's threat to kill W'Kabi and his submission later even more powerful.

Non-Black Test Audiences wanted them to get to the fighting so they cut it. :mjpls:

Probably the same ones complaining about the same ol Marvel formula but since it's BP trying to change it up they got a problem with it. :martin:

It really makes you wonder what the demographic make up was for the test audiences. It seems that black and non-black audiences differ on whether the world-building in Wakanda was slow. Black audiences wanted more, non-black audiences thought those were the slow parts.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
IW made me want no one other than Ryan Coogler to deal with Wakanda, BP and his supporting cast. I bet not see ONE fukkING IOTA of time spent in BP2 dealing with whatever bullshyt the screenwriters of Infinity War and Avengers 4 put BP through.

lmao what was your beef with how Wakanda was portrayed in the IW? Post in the spoiler thread or DM me. Don't want anything spoiled for the people here who haven't gotten around to seeing IW yet.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Still the best scene of 2018
DcMuC_iW0AIELDy.jpg

:lolbron:

My girl can't deal with that upside down scene she had to close her eyes everytime after our first viewing. :pachaha:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Yea its crazy how a few of the "plotholes" haters use are scenes that test audiences wanted deleted :gucci:

Also...the script for this movie was airtight :whew:

Most definitely, I wish they didn't release these I was still hoping to get an extended cut later down the line, but it looks like Marvel will not go against the grain with that. Marvel say's that the version you got is the one the director want's to release for their movies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Most definitely, I wish they didn't release these I was still hoping to get an extended cut later down the line, but it looks like Marvel will not go against the grain with that. Marvel say's that the version you got is the one the director want's to release for their movies.
Only hope is if it Coogler bargains for a directors cut when agreeing to do BP2.

Probably don't want to do a director's cut now because they are going to try and campaign the current version later this year for the Oscars.