#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tariq is calling BP "Obama" saying he didn't kill any White people and didn't do anything for AAs :mjlol:
:dead: He did more than Obama. My Brother Keeper is a fukking scam. You gotta have your association in 38 states or more to qualify. That eliminated all Black orgs. :dead:

That said, Tariq need to watch the movie again. But I knew what his take would be.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The ride into Wakanda was just :francis: the idea of homogeneous black society isolated from white people is dream worthy and has me wishing African Americans could funnel our money towards building up Ghana, Haiti, Liberia etc into a world power and being granted the right of abode (Ghana). That first glimpse of Wakanda reminded me of watching Coming to America for the first time as a kid and wishing Zamunda was a real place so that me and my family could go live there :to:
Too bad all Africa is controlled by white supremacy :mjcry:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I saw and loved it. Just needed them to flesh out the characters and storyline more. The soundtrack left a lot to be desired.

I haven't been to the movie theaters in about 10 years or so and even I went to see it. :banderas:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Kevin Feige Thinks Black Panther is the Best MCU Movie

ABC News spoke to several people involved with Black Panther including Kevin Feige. In the conversation, Feige revealed his thoughts on the final product and recalled his immediate reaction when seeing the final product with director Ryan Coogler.

"The movie finished and I looked over at Ryan and I said, ‘That’s the best movie we’ve ever made.’"

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
man, fukk those people, plain and simple....not saying people have to like the movie nor that i wouldnt have a discussion with people that dont like it, i would, but the ones you're talking about can fukk off....tell them good day, and go on about your business...no need to waste time/energy on them....
Facts. I've seen a ton of :mjpls: shyt.. At the end of the day they gotta go back to their lives, pay their bills or have their parents pay it for em, just living their mundane lives. And the highlight of their day is impressing some of their alt right friends for daps anonymously :mjgrin: