☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
At the end of the day, this is the Marvel Universe. If Killmonger is semi successful, he would war with all Marvel characters v. one. This shyt ain't gonna work. That said, if Marvel was real, white supremacy would considered it war if Wakanda really created a center for Science, Math, outreach, and war training with Blacks who are under the white supremacists rule. But of course, this is a Disney movie. Basically, this is Huey P. Newton v. Khalid Muhammad to an idea degree. Huey started outreach programs and what not and spread it across the US. Of course, America considered that war. But like I said, Marvel movies aren't real. The white supremacists aren't really seen in their true light.
I'm not even going to disagree with you.

I'm just saying that on a cursory level...

Carlton = T'Challa

Will = Killmonger

Dudes wanna go to war over that comparison.

No one is calling anyone a c00n or a sell out or anything like that. I'm just talking about how they see their roles in society at large

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I just hope Wrinkle In Time gets similar support. They made it with half the budget of BP so if half the people who see BP see it, it should be profitable.
I'm skipping it off the strength of that weirdo auntie vibe I get from Oprah. I'm just not feeling that at the moment.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Carlton = T'Challa

Will = Killmonger

No one is calling anyone a c00n or a sell out or anything like that. I'm just talking about how they see their roles in society at large

Your comparison was just lame from so many angles. Just let it go.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Carlton = T'Challa

Will = Killmonger

I don't see it. I can only see Killmonger as Killmonger and T'Challa as T'Challa. It's like comparing Martin from the show to Jamie King from the Jamie Foxx show. No real comparison.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Avoided this thread for most of the week in case of spoilers.

Just seen it. Top 5 Marvel film. :wow:

Definitely deserves all the money it’s going to make.