Official Banana Boat Crew aka #NBAKLIQ Offseason plans

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
0707-union-lebron-wade-paul-splash-2-sub-3.jpg

where will they play next season? :jbhmm:

Dwyane Wade
: the most accomplished of the crew outside of LeBron, also the oldest. He has a 24 million dollar option to stay in chicago. he didn't really seem to "enjoy" his season back home much. grass ain't always greener Dwyane :mjpls: but that money is doe :ohlawd:

rumor out of Miami is that wade either come back to Miami to finish out his career or retire.

Carmelo Anthony: He claerly wants to stay in New york, but management has been trying to give him the
tenor.gif

he is scheduled to make something like 26 million next season PLUS a trade kicker :whoo:

with his no trade clause, he can pretty much choose his next destination. he's basically a free agent

Chris Paul
: The Point God, the best Pg of his generation. has run into a bit of bad luck over the last few years in LA. MOST people think its time to "breakup" the clippers. My question to that would be, do you know the history of the clipper franchise? :gag:

these last 6 years have been the best of the entire franchise's history. and without any young talent or great drafts picks, breaking up the entire team could send them right back to hell. I think if they should get rid of anyone, it should be jordan via trade and bring back a couple pieces for his 21 million.

is there a chance all 3 of them or maybe 2 of them agree to team up in one city? LA, Brooklyn, Chicago, Miami:steviej: