NY brehs, why ya'll keep letting these latino chics call you n!gga to your face?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Speaking specifically to NY brehs, (bronx, queens, SI, harlem etc)

Help me understand why ya'll good with it? I don't have a solid figure on the percentage but latino women call y'all nikkas more them Fat Joe, rican, dominican men.

Example: This bytch
raw

tumblr_o172l821EA1ta5iimo1_500.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
A year and a half to answer? :dead:

:mjpls:

OP....NYC and Tristate has the entire African Diaspora represented.

So you have your Cardi Bs, your Juelz Santanas, your Foxy Brown's, your Wyclef Jeans, your standard West African, your standard AA whose great-grandparents are from North Carolina.

All have black African DNA to some extent......

So who doesn't get the pass?

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

So you have your Cardi Bs, your Juelz Santanas, your Foxy Brown's, your Wyclef Jeans, your standard West African, your standard AA whose lineage is from North Carolina.

He lives in the Tri State although not NYC so he knows.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

So you have your Cardi Bs, your Juelz Santanas, your Foxy Brown's, your Wyclef Jeans, your standard West African, your standard AA whose great-grandparents are from North Carolina.

Is Fat Joe filling out applications saying he black, is Cardi ... is French Montana, is Khalid? All these folks not doing that, the whole world got black DNA, we the originals. These folks are all dikk riders and c00ns with hood PhDs in genealogy giving them passes if they got a drop of black blood or took black dikk. With this logic the Kardashians would be given passes or called black.

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Black men from NY, Cali, and Miami get offended if you ask them this question. Oddly enough, black men from these places get sonned by Hispanics on the daily and they can’t put two and two together. THEY SAY IT TO YOUR FACE BECAUSE THEY DON’T RESPECT YOU.

Last edited: