NTA: Neg Train Anonymous...survivors welcome

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Hi, I'm Klyk21 and I survived a neg train incident nearly a year ago to the day :francis:. I was nearly negged into oblivion by TNT about a year ago now. They threw red bricks and negs right at my face after I ended up insulting one of their members, his name? @mannyrs13 . At the time, I had no idea of his direct affiliation with the notorious e-cartel. I was shook as fukk when I saw that he had tagged me for execution. After throwing out 24 hours worth of redbricks in self-defense, I was empty with no allies in sight :lupe: I stood by helplessly as my reputation went from +420 to -120. I sought shelter in the event staff but they snuffed me out like a worm up charlie sheen's ass. It was then that I just accepted my fate as a neg train victim:mjcry:. But I had had enough! I fought back and even formed a charity in honor of all NTA survivors. @malcolmxxx_45 was a casualty of this brutal war on colisciety. He was brutally assaulted after posting false information about a rap beef release date ":pacspit:". Unfortunately, there was little to no evidence to indict any of his abusers and even today, he has since gone silent when quizzed about the matter. NTA has subpoenaed by @Brooklynzson @cook to provide any information about the assault that may have escaped but we were unable to get anything. I just ask that we all keep an eye out here for neg train survivors and if you see something, say something.

This message has been paid for by your local chapter of NTA. If you see something, say something. :hamster:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
4579.jpg
-11k good god malcolm got murked

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Had the whole site gang up on me, shyt was lightwork so I bounced back in like 2 months.
@malcolmxxx_45 had it way worse tho.
..Here at NTA, we don't shame the victims in anyway, ok? We just need you to know that we always are here for you. Would you care to share your experience with the many members of NTA?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hi, I'm Mannyrs13. I too am a neg train survivor. I was dealt a nearly fatal blow by the members of the LWO for insulting their team and leader in Kobe Bryant. After having a picture posted by their members, I was near defeat. I too tried effortlessly to combat the incoming negs to no avail. I then instead of accepting my fate, I just kept going. I kept posting and fighting back and never giving up. I joined ranks with other members as well as gained and gave respect to other members on the board. I can now gladly say, I survived and fought back from what was an impending doom. My thoughts and prayers go out to all that are victims of this neg train pandemic. May your persistence and dedication to survive, help you climb back into the green. :mjcry:

uwxkzrm.jpg

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
..Here at NTA, we don't shame the victims in anyway, ok? We just need you to know that we always are here for you. Would you care to share your experience with the many members of NTA?
To sum it all up, I thought my high rep was untouchable until the entire site negged me along with insults to go along :mjcry:
People who I thought were my buddies even negged me :damn:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Hi, I'm Mannyrs13. I too am a neg train survivor. I was dealt a nearly fatal blow by the members of the LWO for insulting their team and leader in Kobe Bryant. After having a picture posted by their members, I was near defeat. I too tried effortlessly to combat the incoming negs to no avail. I then instead of accepting my fate, I just kept going. I kept posting and fighting back and never giving up. I joined ranks with other members as well as gained and gave respect to other members on the board. I can now gladly say, I survived and fought back from what was an impending doom. My thoughts and prayers go out to all that are victims of this neg train pandemic. May your persistence and dedication to survive, help you climb back into the green. :mjcry:

uwxkzrm.jpg

Hi, I'm Klyk21 and I survived a neg train incident nearly a year ago to the day :francis:. I was nearly negged into oblivion by TNT about a year ago now. They threw red bricks and negs right at my face after I ended up insulting one of their members, his name? @mannyrs13 . At the time, I had no idea of his direct affiliation with the notorious e-cartel. I was shook as fukk when I saw that he had tagged me for execution. After throwing out 24 hours worth of redbricks in self-defense, I was empty with no allies in sight :lupe: I stood by helplessly as my reputation went from +420 to -120. I sought shelter in the event staff but they snuffed me out like a worm up charlie sheen's ass. It was then that I just accepted my fate as a neg train victim:mjcry:. But I had had enough! I fought back and even formed a charity in honor of all NTA survivors. @malcolmxxx_45 was a casualty of this brutal war on colisciety. He was brutally assaulted after posting false information about a rap beef release date ":pacspit:". Unfortunately, there was little to no evidence to indict any of his abusers and even today, he has since gone silent when quizzed about the matter. NTA has subpoenaed by @Brooklynzson @cook to provide any information about the assault that may have escaped but we were unable to get anything. I just ask that we all keep an eye out here for neg train survivors and if you see something, say something.

This message has been paid for by your local chapter of NTA. If you see something, say something. :hamster:

wjsw0.jpg

:mjcry: