Mf2L7.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It's a gang of bytches that lived there

That dude was a millionaire and still had a spot in the projects paying $75 rent.

Looks fun and deadly at the same damn time. I remember going to New Orleans pre-Katrina and was :damn: @ how ratchet it was down there. Like it LITERALLY looked like those early cash money videos

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Looks fun and deadly at the same damn time. I remember going to New Orleans pre-Katrina and was :damn: @ how ratchet it was down there. Like it LITERALLY looked like those early cash money videos
I can imagine it has to be a cool bond with all the people in the projects tho. Most of them lived there since they were born and all went to the same schools and shyt. I watched a lot of these Caliope livin episodes last night and that shyt do seem like it's fun because they all know each other. With the rent being so cheap nikkas stay there for generations.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I can imagine it has to be a cool bond with all the people in the projects tho. Most of them lived there since they were born and all went to the same schools and shyt. I watched a lot of these Caliope livin episodes last night and that shyt do seem like it's fun because they all know each other.

I'm sure there was a bond but you know shyt was popping off a regular basis.

When I was out there, I felt indifferent about NO because aside from the ratchetness, I FELT the level of inequality that blacks were living under. All the wilding out in the French Quarter was cool but I had a cab driver that told/showed me how brown folks were living down there.

And I also felt like folks were in a time warp there. Like they couldnt see/realize how much shyt was progressing and that gentrification/economic inequality was fukking the game up big time and had been doing so (at least economically) for a while. I couldnt see myself living there AT ALL. Not to say it was a 100% fukked up place and there werent some nice spots where blacks lived but I just couldnt do it. Could only imagine how things are there in present day.