Now a C list actress is slowly going to D list lmao

Daps
Rosario DAWSON LOSES AGAIN. Since that article in The New Rebublic magazine and website on how Washington D.C. politicians are sick of her visting the capital and boring them with her limited opinions about politics, they stated that since her films haven't done that well at the box-office, she shouldn't be invited back there to send them to sleep, plus they right to say that she not famous enough to go there in the first place and since that block waist of hers is getting wider, don't expect her to be getting even the thankless girlfriend roles.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Rosario DAWSON LOSES AGAIN. Since that article in The New Rebublic magazine and website on how Washington D.C. politicians are sick of her visting the capital and boring them with her limited opinions about politics, they stated that since her films haven't done that well at the box-office, she shouldn't be invited back there to send them to sleep, plus they right to say that she not famous enough to go there in the first place and since that block waist of hers is getting wider, don't expect her to be getting even the thankless girlfriend roles.
:deadmanny:

Daps
with all these hate filled threads, this nikka @Jacksonville Swaguar is starting to make me view Rosario Dawson in a different light....:patrice:
I want to help everyone SEE THE LIGHT...
If brown nosing was a sport she would be Olympic champion
Whether it be politicans, movie producers, directors or just white people in general, this bytch will wet her lips just to lick they backsides, she such a sycophant, she'll even go as far as to sleep with Hollywood high rollers to further her career, her track record and her reputation proves me right, Danny Boyle, Oliver Stone, Harvey Weinstein, Quentin Tarantino and Eli Roth are the ones that are everybody knows about but I'm sure theres more.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
death-proof.jpg

:shaq:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this reminds me, what ever happened to dude that use to randomly hate Anne Hathaway :laugh:

did he not make it over here?

Owl Ming or whatever?

Last edited: