Notre Dame football is complete overrated trash & does not belong on television on any level

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
35 bowl games in 109 years? :why:
And you lost 18 of them. :scusthov:

Florida State's only been around for 62 years and played in 44 Bowls....and won 26.

What the fukk have you people been doing? :dahell:

In 2012 you went 12-1.
You and the whole country thought that you were back. :blessed:Television stations were playing Rudy every week. :skip: All was right with the world. Until you faced Alabama and got smacked 42-14 :demonic::camby:.

A 4 loss season followed with a cornball Bowl Game win in the Pinstripe Bowl (WTF is this seersucker suit bullshyt?) against Rutgers. :russell:

Then a 5 loss season with a Bowl Game win in the Music City Bowl (I'm legit thinking that shyt is made up) against a god awful LSU team (LSU lost to fukkin Arkansas by shutout...sigh...)...and you still only beat LSU by 3.

Do you even want to get into the ass raping that Ohio State laid on you in the Fiesta Bowl? The spread was 6.5 and it's a miracle you didn't lose by 60. Zeke Elliot should be in prison for what he did to your defense. Four touchdowns. Was he even playing in the 4th quarter?

And in spite of all that...you've apparently managed to pay off half the AP voters because how you received a #10 overall national ranking this preseason is beyond comprehension.

Your 2016 schedule is:

Week 1: at Texas (Loss)
Week 2: vs Nevada (Win)
Week 3: vs Michigan State (Loss)
Week 4: vs Duke (Loss)
Week 5: Syracuse (Win)
Week 6: at NC State (Loss)
Week 7: vs Stanford (Loss)
Week 8: vs Miami (Win)
Week 9: vs Navy (Loss)
Week 10: at Army (Win)
Week 11: vs Virginia Tech (Loss)
Week 12: at USC (Loss)

You're guaranteed to lose 5 games, if you're lucky.
As overrated as I think Michigan is....they play in a tougher conference and have won some big games in recent memory.

You guys haven't won shyt since before the fukkin DVD was invented.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree, breh.
fukk Notre Dame, but if they weren't on TV, we wouldn't get to witness magic like this.

:jawalrus:

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o2_250.gif

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o6_250.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
35 bowl games in 109 years? :why:
And you lost 18 of them. :scusthov:

Florida State's only been around for 62 years and played in 44 Bowls....and won 26.

What the fukk have you people been doing? :dahell:

In 2012 you went 12-1.
You and the whole country thought that you were back. :blessed:Television stations were playing Rudy every week. :skip: All was right with the world. Until you faced Alabama and got smacked 42-14 :demonic::camby:.

A 4 loss season followed with a cornball Bowl Game win in the Pinstripe Bowl (WTF is this seersucker suit bullshyt?) against Rutgers. :russell:

Then a 5 loss season with a Bowl Game win in the Music City Bowl (I'm legit thinking that shyt is made up) against a god awful LSU team (LSU lost to fukkin Arkansas by shutout...sigh...)...and you still only beat LSU by 3.

Do you even want to get into the ass raping that Ohio State laid on you in the Fiesta Bowl? The spread was 6.5 and it's a miracle you didn't lose by 60. Zeke Elliot should be in prison for what he did to your defense. Four touchdowns. Was he even playing in the 4th quarter?

And in spite of all that...you've apparently managed to pay off half the AP voters because how you received a #10 overall national ranking this preseason is beyond comprehension.

Your 2016 schedule is:

Week 1: at Texas
Week 2: vs Nevada
Week 3: vs Michigan State
Week 4: vs Duke
Week 5: Syracuse
Week 6: at NC State
Week 7: vs Stanford
Week 8: vs Miami
Week 9: vs Navy
Week 10: vs Army
Week 11: vs Virginia Tech
Week 12: at USC

You're guaranteed to lose 5 games, if you're lucky.
As overrated as I think Michigan is....they play in a tougher conference and have won some big games in recent memory.

You guys haven't won shyt since before the fukkin DVD was invented.

Notre Dame will go 10-2 at worst this year unless injuries cripple them the way they did in 2014. Only games I see ND losing possibly are Stanford,USC and the opener at Texas with Va Tech being a sleeper game in November.

Michigan has 1.5 NC's in the past 70 years they're the most overrated program if you wanna go back to their standing in CFB they won majority of they NC's in the 1900s

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont belong on television? They're one of the biggest draws in cfb :dahell:

and lol at Michigan playing in a tougher conference :dahell:
Manufactured fan base.
They're trash.

Notre Dame should have fell off the tv map the way Nebraska did after Osbourne left.

NBC pays to broadcast them based off past glory and an old ass movie.

:camby:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Of course they're overrated trash.. Doesn't mean they don't belong on TV tho smh their following is enormous

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Manufactured fan base.
They're trash.

Notre Dame should have fell off the tv map the way Nebraska did after Osbourne left.

NBC pays to broadcast them based off past glory and an old ass movie.

:camby:

They do numbers and consistently schedule interesting matchups :manny:

They had a great team last year but got completely fukked by injuries

I was souring on them before Kelly, but they've been interesting again after he climbed out of the mess Weis left them in

Thread would have been more appropriate from Davie to Weis. Program was a mess under those two. They're on a nice upswing now again imo

Feels like every program outside Alabama and OSU are 'overrated' tbh

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I have ND making the playoffs this year. had they stayed healthy they prolly would have made it last year.

I will say this tho, we got robbed when we played them that was a TD at the end of the half. Our team wasn't that awful we had poo ass Anthony Jennings that year but our defense was elite

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Week 1: at Texas
Week 2: vs Nevada
Week 3: vs Michigan State
Week 4: vs Duke
Week 5: Syracuse
Week 6: at NC State
Week 7: vs Stanford
Week 8: vs Miami
Week 9: vs Navy
Week 10: vs Army
Week 11: vs Virginia Tech
Week 12: at USC

Idk breh this is a pretty tough schedule:patrice:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
They do numbers and consistently schedule interesting matchups :manny:

They had a great team last year but got completely fukked by injuries

I was souring on them before Kelly, but they've been interesting again after he climbed out of the mess Weis left them in

Thread would have been more appropriate from Davie to Weis. Program was a mess under those two. They're on a nice upswing now again imo

Feels like every program outside Alabama and OSU are 'overrated' tbh

Yeah the Davie,Willingsham,Weis trifecta tarnished the image of ND football nationally they were getting blown out weekly even by crummy schools