Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let me start this off for the fukking dummies who need controversial topics spelled out for them...

I do not support donald trump.

Now.

I'm trying to find it.

He's against illegal mexicans, he's against extremist muslims, and he's against economic manipulation of chinese and freeloading europeans.

But what has he said denigrating explicitly on blacks?

I know he's referred to black people as "the blacks" and I know about his shyt in the 80s...

...but i'm talking about this campaign and things he's said denigrating black people out of his own mouth.

All I can find is him talking about black youth unemployment.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, he hasnt

white people who hated blacks before, during, and after his campaign, have populated his rallies. trump didnt change that one way or the other. they would be racists if donald trump was never born

he hasnt said anything worse than calling blacks "super predators", and if he has, im all ears :ehh: what was it?

idk if anyone is watching whillary clinton debate right now, but im trying not to fukkin puke

edit: that retweet^^^ i remember that. that was some bullshyt. i doubt he runs his own twitter but that still represented him

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Is this question necessary?

That train is never late.
Op definitely deserves one of these
full

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:mjlol:

Napoleon has been throwing logic out the window in his attempts to rationalize supporting trump since they share the same stance on muslims and hispanics.
:laff: Trump hates his black ass just as much if not more than those groups. Any non-white person supporting Trump is a certified dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.