Not Being Afraid To Approach Women Is One Of the Most Liberating Feelings

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Not being afraid to speak to a woman that you find attractive =:banderas: even if you get "rejected".

I was in the eyeglass spot the other day looking at some frames. (The America's Best on Camp Creek for my ATL brehs) and I noticed this tall, thin darkskin sistah:whoo:. My type to a T.

I call that type the "Kelly Rowland".

Anyways I still get kinda anxious and nervous when I see a chick that I HAVE to approach. When the conditions are perfect and I get that nervous feeling, I always end up approaching. I approach cuz I know that the feeling of regret is way worse than getn "rejected". :mjcry:

So anyways I got closer to her and straight up said "hey, excuse me, what's your name?" She kinda smiled and said "Tracey".

I said "oh ok, well you kinda cute, I just had to say something to ya."

She laughed out loud and said "well thank you, I try my best":pachaha:

Then I said "so how your man treating you?":leostare:

She said "he's doing a good job actually, I have no complaints":ehh:

That was all the info I needed so I told her that her man is a lucky man and to enjoy the rest of her day:obama:

That was it y'all. I approached. She didn't call the cops on me or blow my head off with a shotgun. :whew: And most importantly, I avoided that feeling of regret from NOT approaching:myman:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
This is exactly why I ask that question. If she's not feeling me she can "lie" to me and say she DOES have a man. Its basicly giving her an out an a painless way to reject me. Ill never know the truth so :yeshrug:
All jokes aside rather ask for the # then to assume.You gave her an excuse so of course she says yes.She probably et approach all time

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
If I cold approach I rather give women my phone # always leave ball in their court,put pressure on them not you.I never ask woman for her phone # unless I run into her everyday or frequently.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Not being afraid to speak to a woman that you find attractive =:banderas: even if you get "rejected".

I was in the eyeglass spot the other day looking at some frames. (The America's Best on Camp Creek for my ATL brehs) and I noticed this tall, thin darkskin sistah:whoo:. My type to a T.

I call that type the "Kelly Rowland".

Anyways I still get kinda anxious and nervous when I see a chick that I HAVE to approach. When the conditions are perfect and I get that nervous feeling, I always end up approaching. I approach cuz I know that the feeling of regret is way worse than getn "rejected". :mjcry:

So anyways I got closer to her and straight up said "hey, excuse me, what's your name?" She kinda smiled and said "Tracey".

I said "oh ok, well you kinda cute, I just had to say something to ya."

She laughed out loud and said "well thank you, I try my best":pachaha:

Then I said "so how your man treating you?":leostare:

She said "he's doing a good job actually, I have no complaints":ehh:

That was all the info I needed so I told her that her man is a lucky man and to enjoy the rest of her day:obama:

That was it y'all. I approached. She didn't call the cops on me or blow my head off with a shotgun. :whew: And most importantly, I avoided that feeling of regret from NOT approaching:myman:

They don't hear you though.
They want you to sit around and wallow bytch and moan with them on here instead.
:francis: