Non-Stereotypical Black Woman Appreciation Thread

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Tired of seeing people directly and indirectly bash all black women and label them all hoodrats.

Whether it's ya mother, auntie, grandmother, cousin, homegirl, girlfriend, wife, etc, come in here and appreciate 'em.

It won't be long before it becomes the norm for black men start calling their own mothers and sisters (not sistahs), aunts, etc "bytches". It's only a matter of time.

There are so many c00ns on this forum it's sickening. People can't seem to have a preference for women of other races without shytting on our own women in the process. :snoop:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
It won't be long before it becomes the norm for black men start calling their own mothers and sisters (not sistahs), aunts, etc "bytches". It's only a matter of time.

There are so many c00ns on this forum it's sickening. People can't seem to have a preference for women of other races without shytting on our own women in the process. :snoop:

That's what I'm saying. fukkboys so brainwashed they don't even know what to think anymore.

If you're black and you say you won't ever date a black woman, kill yourself.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
If you're black and you say you won't ever date a black woman, kill yourself.

I wouldn't go THAT far and say that, but the self-hatred needs to stop :aicmon:

If I had to call a woman a bytch I would rather call her a bytch because she's a bytch, not simply because "bytch" is the default term for female :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No one ever said it's all. It's just the majority. The non-ghetto ones are a breath of fresh air. :yes:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
To be real, I don't have a problem with "stereotypical" Black women at all. Or even "hoodrat" type chicks, either, for that matter.

People talk about the average Black woman as though she is the scum of the Earth or something. And clowns on here talk about Black women who live in ghettos or even have ghetto mentalities as though they aren't worthy for life, when for the most part they're usually better people than the corporate scumbag types that get heavy props on this forum.