Non-Black People who throw in their two scents when Black people are discussing BLACK matters?

cam>

All Star
Daps
What makes you think you could ever be a legitimate participants in the conversation?

You don't have lived experience as a Black person, you often don't have the power, or even the desire to contribute anything worthwhile, you often were not expressly invited to participate, and you very often come from backgrounds that are intensely anti-black.

So please help me understand what gives you the fkn gall to even pipe in?

Imagine a group of Chinese people talking about some issue of Chinese-ness, and I interrupt on some, WELL I THIIIIIIIINK.

:what:

It's dumbfounding.

In undergrad, I used to host Black panel/discussion events and they all came with a BLACK ONLY policy, on the official grounds that they were intended safe spaces...and on the unofficial grounds of WHO GIVES A fukk WHAT YALL PEOPLE THINK.

Last edited:

cam>

All Star
Daps
Perhaps you should label such threads "Blacks Only"

Perhaps you should have the basic decency and awareness to recognize intimate discussions as such and not intrude with your worthless opinions.

This level of decency comes natural to most people, but apparently y'all need WRITTEN GUIDELINES.

It's one of the entitlements of privilege, you believe your opinion should matter everywhere.

It doesn't.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
What makes you think you could ever be a legitimate participants in the conversation?

You don't have lived experience as a Black people, you often don't have the power, or even the desire to contribute anything worthwhile, you often were not expressly invited to participate, and you very often come from backgrounds that are intensely anti-black.

So please help understand what gives you the fkn gall to even pipe in?

Imagine a group of Chinese people talking about some issue of Chinese-ness, and I interrupt on some, WELL I THIIIIIIIINK.

:what:

It's dumbfounding.

In undergrad, I used to host Black panel/discussion events and they all came with a BLACK ONLY policy, on the official grounds that they were intended safe spaces...and on the unofficial grounds of WHO GIVES A fukk WHAT YALL PEOPLE THINK.
:wub:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Perhaps you should have the basic decency and awareness to recognize intimate discussions as such and not intrude with your worthless opinions.

This level of decency comes natural to most people, but apparently y'all need WRITTEN GUIDELINES.

It's one of the entitlements of privilege, you believe your opinion should matter everywhere.

It doesn't.
Simmer down there, I never enter threads where this kind of topic is discussed.

cam>

All Star
Daps
:coffee:

Dominicans are black.
But perhaps if you focused on the content of comments and not where it came from you might actually learn something in life.

This is critical race theory, @Raul. Catch up. It's not some elementary tutorial on Roberts Rules.

We're talking about political voice and representation. Who has the power of influence, inclusion, and on what grounds.

Black folks have historically had very limited political voice, so much so that we were not at liberty to represent ourselves, with our own opinions about our own matters. Self advocacy and even dissent were blocked.

so now, when Black folks get together and talk about Black shyt, it's fukking insulting when yet again non-blacks creep in and try to throw their weight around.

Like we can't have shyt, not even safe spaces where we value and affirm our own voices.

I told you earlier and i'll say it again, when Black folks are talking about Black shyt... you are NOT BLACK, SO fukk OFF.