No Talk About How Braun Strowman Just Leapfrogged NXT?

Daps
braun_strowman_wwe_whc_montage_by_abrahandoctor06-d9okdil.png

Strowman didnt need to be down there with them kneepad wearin' gymnasts and ex softball playing women.

Strowman been pushed to the moon since DAY ONE...ish

Now, He's slowly incorporating his athleticism into his matches (not blowing his load all at once) and carrying :flabbynsick: veteran monsters to quality tv matches

Strowman got next and likely main eventing "Wrestlemania 34" in New Orleans and you cant.....teach.....that!
:enzoamore:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
pushed to the moon since day one...i say thats false, he had a handful of matches and they exposed how green he was and was only Wyatt Family muscle after that.
Yup. Folks barely seem to remember already but dude was choking out Roman and Dean weekly for like a month. It became clear he was way too green in the ring so they fell back and let him gain experience on house shows with the Wyatts.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pushed to the moon since day one...i say thats false, he had a handful of matches and they exposed how green he was and was only Wyatt Family muscle after that.
He squashed The Shield in his debut :dahell:

I was going to do a thread on this. Him being kept off NXT TV was key in him making it this far without the marks turning on him. In NXT they impact the product more and feel they "own" the characters.

It's too difficult to make chants for an unnamed Rosebud :umad:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
To be fair there are a lot of people who should have leapfrogged NXT. And like someone said earlier, he started out pretty green but he adjusted pretty quickly.

kangkong

Pro
Daps
I like him but I'm still not buying in. He doesn't have that interesting of a character, and yeah he's impressive in the ring but that doesn't mean he knows how to put on a great match. It's hard not to like what he's bringing to the table right now, but I find it hard to be actually invested in him

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I wonder if WWE is gonna do the same for Dylan Miley, Solomonster been hyping dude up for two years now and he ain't even show up on NXT television.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I really can't find fault in what he's done. Maybe a few too many poor matches early on in the Wyatt days, but he was used sparingly anyways, and he's clearly improved. I don't think he sticks out as any sort of weak point on Raw, at the very least, he's par.

In regards to him leaping NXT, yeah, he's clearly got that Vince co-sign....:manny: But that's a different matter altogether, and doesn't change how good or bad his performances may be....:yeshrug: If he gets an even bigger rocket and starts main-eventing PPV's and shyt and flopping well then it's worth discussing, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to that hill...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yup. Folks barely seem to remember already but dude was choking out Roman and Dean weekly for like a month. It became clear he was way too green in the ring so they fell back and let him gain experience on house shows with the Wyatts.
Oh no, no, no..he never got pinned once. He was ultra protected and they even had Lesnar fight him hard at the Rumble. He kicked Reigns and Ambrose's ass for weeks.