NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Aight, before I start this thread I just wanna say that I have NO PROBLEM with Hispanics :whoa: Also, I like them and encountered a lot of cool ones :salute:Lets move on, I never got the hype with Hispanic women. For real, I love their asses and I get a lil hard sometimes :krs::ohlawd: Besides that, they do nothing for me. Everyone knows that I like Ethiopian, Nigerian, Filipina, Native-American, Indian, Arab, Eastern European, Middle Eastern/Muslim/Hindu, and regular AA women with dreads :ohlawd:

I wanna know why most of you brehs on here like Hispanic women? Maybe I will give it a try.

P.S. to my Puerto Rican brehs your women do be fly doe :manny::jawalrus:

Last edited:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They get wet like no others from my experience.

They also take care of themselves/put an emphasis on keeping their looks to the degree possible as they age.

They workout consistently.

A lot of them embrace traditional male/female gender roles...makes shyt less confusing.

Their family values are on point.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
cause they generally have more curves than this:
lombard-street.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Aight, before I start this thread I just wanna say that I have NO PROBLEM with Hispanics :whoa: Also, I like them and encountered a lot of cool ones :salute:Lets move on, I never got the hype with Hispanic women. For real, I love their asses and I get a lil hard sometimes :krs::ohlawd: Besides that, they do nothing for me. Everyone knows that I like Ethiopian, Nigerian, Filipina, Native-American, Indian, Arab, Eastern European, Middle Eastern/Muslim/Hindu, and regular AA women with dreads :ohlawd:

I wanna know why most of you brehs on here like Hispanic women? Maybe I will give it a try.

:dame:

Basically Hispanic bytches ain't checkin for you :heh:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

What kind of Rick James ass shyt is this :heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

They also take care of themselves/put an emphasis on keeping their looks to the degree possible as they age.

A lot of them embrace traditional male/female gender roles...makes shyt less confusing.

:mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

This, i don't really see latin dykes like that:jbhmm:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:dame:

Badically Hispanic bytches ain't checkin for you :heh:
No offense breh, but I haven't really been checking for them. I plan to get back in the dating game, so I'm trying to be open minded.

maybe youre gay or too ugly to get one :yeshrug:
:comeon: only thing I gotta work on is my body tone a lil more playboy. I'm slender and good looking, not ugly at all :ufdup: