No jailtime for cac caught on film raping a black todler... of course (she was 2 years old)

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
But little man just got killed for his BB gun :snoop:

Then when a NFL player sits out because of this shyt

They wanna turn it into
"He's disrespecting the flag! What about the vets?"

The vets gave their life for the country, black kids are having their lives TAKEN BY THAT COUNTRY.

And the fukking vets aren't dodging bullets & shooting mothafukkas for a goddamn flag, its for the check and benefits. Matter of fact, fukk a vet

Atleast they got the choice to sign their life away on a dotted line

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol: had a dude on the coli argue me up and down that this wasn't a part of their culture though

young black males have their troubles, shyt ain't perfect and it's all out there for the world to see

but white men have a pedophile problem. they just can't leave little kids alone...

google "child molester caught" at any time of the day of your choosing and look up the news articles, 99.99% of the time it will be a white male.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:mjlol: had a dude on the coli argue me up and down that this wasn't a part of their culture though

young black males have their troubles, shyt ain't perfect and it's all out there for the world to see

but white men have a pedophile problem. they just can't leave little kids alone...

google "child molester caught" at any time of the day of your choosing and look up the news articles, 99.99% of the time it will be a white male.

They do sinister shyt like this cause they aren't punished for it.
Brock Turner and this cac can call up Zimmerman and the sawg that murdered her kid and they can all go for brunch.
No consequences.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes white, why are yall surprised...white people ruled the world for centuries and turned it into a complete wasteland.....they were the worst rulers yet