Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My girl donated, lol... Twice.

She's a believer :banderas:

What's going to happen? Who will hold him accountable? The conscious :lupe: community?

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Hold him accountable? What, for not being able to magically pull money from "conscious" peoples' pockets?

If the school doesn't get funded, then it will simply be another example of black people talking and not walking. Another example of black people needing to finance their own movement but falling short. It will be a loss.

People who believe in what he's doing should donate. Not once, not twice. But continually until the school is purchased. N#ggas want to send $10 and say "I donated" like the goal has been reached.

N#ggas want to pray. N#ggas want to march. N#ggas to cry. N#ggas want to protest.

But ask for financial backing and n#ggas got excuses.

Peace

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Good Afternoon to All!

I'm very saddened by the constant and unapologetic beatings and murders of our young Black men. Please keep them and their families in constant prayer. On a more positive note, I visited yet another prospective FDMG location. A small college in southern part of the country. Although not as large as St.Paul's(VA), the location will privide us with 85 acres, an adjacent river, dormitory space for at least 150, several homes, an adminstration center, and an unfinished gymnasium. The asking price for this small college is only $900,000!! That's less than the $2M pricetag on St.Paul's (which I'm being told may be purchased by the federal gov't before season's end), and the Chamberlain-Hunt Academy. This is quite a blessing if you can onlyhelp me reach this goal. $900,000 is quite doable, but we need to act fast, there are other interested parties who also recognize what a bargain this is. Please give a little more with each donation. We love the $20s & $50s, but the $100s are what we need. However, every little bit counts so please do what you can.

GodSpeed,

Dr.Umar Johnson,
Prime Minister of Mental Health & Mis-Education for Black Children Worldwide

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude has done a lot. A LOT. Taken people to Africa, given FREE psychological evaluations for parent's children. Free public speaking yet on the coli you all find ways to pull negativity out of thin air and place it on him.

What ever happens with this school, Dr. Umar has done 1,000x more than his detractors.

I'm not even going to post in this thread anymore. You detractors simply WANT Dr. Umar to fail.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude has done a lot. A LOT. Taken people to Africa, given FREE psychological evaluations for parent's children. Free public speaking yet on the coli you all find ways to pull negativity out of thin air and place it on him.

What ever happens with this school, Dr. Umar has done 1,000x more than his detractors.

I'm not even going to post in this thread anymore. You detractors simply WANT Dr. Umar to fail.
Seeing as he's not a doctor, I don't know how useful (or legal) his psychological evaluations might be.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The right question is what is he going to do with the money that was donated if he can't build the school. If he puts it to another worthy project that's cool. Alot of people think he is just going to pocket the money. I really hope that is not the case.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
wishing a nikka fail before he gets started

but yall put the capes on for ...nvm
i don't wish that this brother fails.

try again. If you want to dikk ride him, do it on your own time.

if you want to call people out.. call out the so called black posters that CApe for B. Rustin but diss Every single pro black person today. :francis: