no complaining but this GEN is the worst GEN EVER. consoles made out of date upon release

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heres a good video explaining how ps3 and 360 were made 'future proof' 10 year future proof to be exact, and how xbox one n ps4 were released with out dated technology

even down to simple things that don't cost money.. such as hard drives.. theres no way these consoles shou;ld be realsing with anything less than 2TB hard drives.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt. I don't know what the fukk they were thinking with releasing these weak ass consoles... maybe I'm spoiled from PC but I just tried Uncharted 4 last night, shyt looked above average at best. I was going to buy a Neo but I'm gonna put that into into a GTX 1080 and keep my weak ass PS4. I don't know console only players put up with that bullshyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Real shyt. I don't know what the fukk they were thinking with releasing these weak ass consoles... maybe I'm spoiled from PC but I just tried Uncharted 4 last night, shyt looked above average at best. I was going to buy a Neo but I'm gonna put that into into a GTX 1080 and keep my weak ass PS4. I don't know console only players put up with that bullshyt.
Kinda agree with this. I got elder scrolls online on Xbox to play with my cousin and that shyt is :scust:

Framerate feels/looks like shyt. Graphics are shyt. Whole time I'm playing I'm just wishing I had it on PC.

With that said there have been plenty of console games that I've thoroughly enjoyed, and i still prefer the console experince from a user standpoint.