NIT CHAMPIONSHIP: Tha Alkoholiks vs. The Twinz

FOR THE CHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/bracketology-nit-rap-group-tournament-vote-now.253756/

this is it. we've dragged our feet thru this consolation tournament. i would call it a flop but i didnt expect it to do much better anyway.

the championship round is upon us. WINNER TAKE ALL. the 3rd seed out of the uptown region, tha alkoholiks battle it out with the crunk region's 5th seed the twinz.

2 days to vote for the NIT CHAMPION!!!

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I have to ask, and this was probably addressed somewhere else, but I need to know.............why the ridiculous matchups? You know, even the Bible addresses what you've been doing with these threads, Deut 22:10, ""Do not plow with a bull and donkey together". You could have done a thread on, The Alkoholiks versus the Beatnuts, but instead you choose to go against God's Word.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Breh, I have to ask, and this was probably addressed somewhere else, but I need to know.............why the ridiculous matchups? You know, even the Bible addresses what you've been doing with these threads, Deut 22:10, ""Do not plow with a bull and donkey together". You could have done a thread on, The Alkoholiks versus the Beatnuts, but instead you choose to go against God's Word.

i dont think you understand what a tournament is.

and the alkoholiks defeated the beatnuts in this tournament already. in like the 2nd round.

BE SMART SON.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
and i never even heard of those other 2 cats. lol. one of them is a "top supporter". FOR WHAT!!?? youre a nobody.:laff:

we in here now:
@Knights89
@Skooby
other thread was in the wrong forum. my bad.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE LIKS !

E-swift stayed with banging beats. J-ro came with the funny rhymes. Tash came with the straight lyricism.

My only negative is they didn't do more story telling, introspective music, but besides that they always had heat.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's Tha Liks, baby. it's Tha Liks!

Their only bad album is Firewater