Nikkaz who slammed your controller on the floor

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh

This nikka slammed my controller cuz I beat him in Mario Strikers. Dude stormed out my apt and SLAMMED my door so hard the damn next door neighbors came outside their door like :dahell: :skip:.

I'm in my house fuming and telling my girl how I'd fukk him up for that blah blah then this nikka come knocking mad hard minutes later on my door cuz he forgot his keys and shyt. I gave my girl his keys and she went to the door to give it to him. I know what u thinking...

:whoa: I wasn't trying to get locked up

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Smh

Nikka slammed my controller cuz I beat him in Mario Strikers. Dude walked out my apt and SLAMMED my door so hard the damn next door neighbors came out their door :dahell:.

I'm in my house fuming and telling my girl how I'd fukk him up blah blah then this nikka come knocking mad hard on my door cuz he forgot his keys. I gave my girl his keys and she went to the door. :whoa: I wasn't trying to get locked up
Never embarrass a man in front of a woman

If you had known brazillian Jiu-jitsu he just would a said

good games :gladbron:

:usure:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A few things I noticed here...

Grown ass men playing Mario Strikers :dame:
Grown ass men getting mad enough to slam their controller on the ground from playing Mario Strikers :dame:
Grown ass men playing Mario Strikers with women around :dame:
Grown ass man watching somebody destroy their property and not doing shyt about it :dame:

I've come to the conclusion that yousa bytch

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few things I noticed here...

Grown ass men playing Mario Strikers :dame:
Grown ass men getting mad enough to slam their controller on the ground from playing Mario Strikers :dame:
Grown ass men playing Mario Strikers with women around :dame:
Grown ass man watching somebody destroy their property and not doing shyt about it :dame:

I've come to the conclusion that yousa bytch
It happened so fast. Dude was standing up and shyt. You know when you losing and stand up?