Newly crowned c00n 50 cent: Justin Bieber isn't racist, he's just a baby

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
justin-bieber-50-cent-floyd-mayweather.jpg

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...eber-50-cent-russell-brand-usher-speak-201466

Rapper 50 Cent has defended Justin Bieber after the shamed pop star was caught on video making racist remarks.

Backing the troubled 20-year-old, 50 Cent said: "I don't think he's racist. I don't think even he knows who he is at this point — he's so young."

The In Da Club hitmaker is arguable the most high-profile black artist to speak out about the shocking footage.

He told The Sun: "When you see people become huge stars real early, it's tough for them.

"You have to grow up with all these expectations. I think Justin's still a baby and he's lost."

Controversial singer Bieber was forced to apologise twice this week after two videos showing him using the n-word were leaked online, with references to the KKK in one.

rjiedh.jpg

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
why can't he bring that aggressive content on beiber?:patrice:

:yeshrug: he's white

ya know that's going to be my answer for everything from now on

Why is this song good?
he's white :yeshrug:

How did Superman reverse the Earth & save Lois Lane?
he's white :yeshrug:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Not surprising. Eminem said some racist things in the past and 50 didn't do anything.

He never went hard on Chelsea Handler either.

excerpt:

I think I called him the worst thing you could say to a black person short of calling him the N-word. I said something like you’re like a street person basically. Something along the lines of being a gangster, and it was really, really offensive and I hung up and I’ve never spoken to him again.'

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He never went hard on Chelsea Handler either.

excerpt:

I think I called him the worst thing you could say to a black person short of calling him the N-word. I said something like you’re like a street person basically. Something along the lines of being a gangster, and it was really, really offensive and I hung up and I’ve never spoken to him again.'

he used to talk shyt about ciara and vivica a fox:patrice: