New Year, New Opportunities....Who wants to make some REAL money? Come inside.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Was able to transfer most of my money out early before it completely went to hell

Didn’t get all my earnings up to yesterday but didn’t lose as i was able to get just over my capital invested back

This is the beginning of the purge of scams and shytcoins.

Anyone with verge and Tron and all these others better be careful. Try sticking with the chosen few.

Not hard to have a pretty website and a “white paper”.

Watch yourself with all these “ICO” ‘s ppl are pushing, 90% are backed by nothing.

Lesson learned, I was just expecting it to last a few more months to cash out lol

No harm no foul, and I hope no coli brehs were affected by this cuz of me. Just sayin though, a lot of this crypto shyt is a scam, and this is just the beginning of the fallout

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol at a one year vesting period. Dope otherwise. Those interest rates are eye catching.
Yea it sucks you gotta hold your money in there for a certain period. But it does make sense with the rate of return you get.

Not to mention, you can double your investment in less than 3 months.
You can take all your interest money out at that point and be set

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you buy bitcoin and give it to them and get cash back at a later date?

Why not just hold onto your bitcoin?
If you bought 1000 of bitcoin right now, how much do you think you could make in a year?
Or a month?
I mean if you held bitcoin from the start then you good, but buying in this late and hoping for,it to go so high you ain’t making much.

Also, i wouldn’t suggest putting all your money in to any one crypto, this is just another way to diversify.

I have money in bitcoin, light coin,ethereum, ripple and iota on top of this.

I’ve been happy with what lightcoin, ethereum and ripple have been doing.

But this just gives me another way to make money.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Yea it sucks you gotta hold your money in there for a certain period. But it does make sense with the rate of return you get.

Not to mention, you can double your investment in less than 3 months.
You can take all your interest money out at that point and be set

How does it log payments? Say you deposit 1 BTC for 15,000 today.. do they say you own 1 btc or 15k fiat on their system? So when they repay you at the end, are you getting 1 BTC back or are you getting 15k USD worth of BTC at whatever rate its at then (lets say it jumped to 30k, they only give you 0.5BTC back?)

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How does it log payments? Say you deposit 1 BTC for 15,000 today.. do they say you own 1 btc or 15k fiat on their system? So when they repay you at the end, are you getting 1 BTC back or are you getting 15k USD worth of BTC at whatever rate its at then (lets say it jumped to 30k, they only give you 0.5BTC back?)

They pay you in usd, but if you want you can convert it to bitcoin.
You can do that with your interest as well, you don’t need to reinvest. Just buy more bitcoin with all your earnings.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Subbed and repped. I'm gonna start messing with this before the month is out.

I'll be sure to come back with questions. So if I'm not mistaken, you can withdraw your interest into USD at any point during the process and whenever you want? I'ma probably keep reinvesting but just wanna make sure I'm not leaving anything out.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if I’m understanding this correctly...

I give them bitcoin

They give me BCConnect coins

They make money off the bitcoin and pay me in interest from that

After an agreed upon time I leave with current value of BCC coins I was initially given

So the only person to take an L would be whoever has BCC at the time it crashes :ohhh:

Might look into this

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

I give them bitcoin

After an agreed upon time I leave with current value of BCC coins I was initially given

So the only person to take an L would be whoever has BCC at the time it crashes :ohhh:

Might look into this
Helpful breakdown :jbhmm:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I give them bitcoin

Might look into this
Close,

You buy bitcoin, exchange your bitcoin to them for Bitconnect coin.
Lend them Bitconnect coin. Right now bcc is worth about 400.

So you lend them a dollar value based on however much bcc you can buy.
They will pay out interest in USD(not bcc) you can then buy bcc or bitcoin with your cash. To hold it. Or reinvest your dollars to collect more interest.

You lend them USD, so if you lend them 100, you will get 100 back in 299 days. If bcc drops in value, it doesn’t matter they will give you however many bcc back that covers your 100.

Bcc is just there for them to make the transaction on their site, cuz it’s free to buy and sell and make transactions. Bitcoin costs to much to make small trades(like $100)

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Subbed and repped. I'm gonna start messing with this before the month is out.

I'll be sure to come back with questions. So if I'm not mistaken, you can withdraw your interest into USD at any point during the process and whenever you want? I'ma probably keep reinvesting but just wanna make sure I'm not leaving anything out.

@Pink_Freud
Could you clarify this question for me please breh? Thanks