New Justice League Action Made Official

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Justice League may be hitting theaters in live action form next year, but the super team will be returning in animated form to their former home.

Cartoon Network has announced Justice League Action, a new animated series comprised of 11-minute episodes. As they prepare to unite in theaters in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman will lead this incarnation of the team with a revolving team of fellow DC heroes. The short format mirrors that of Cartoon Network’s other DC animated series Teen Titans Go!, which was also preceded by a traditional half-hour Teen Titans animated series.

Batman: The Animated Series
’ Kevin Conroy will return to voice the dark knight,
and other guest and regular voices include Mark Hamill returning as the Joker, James Woods as Lex Luthor, and Diedrich Bader as Booster Gold. Teen Titans Go!’s Sam Register will serve as executive producer, while Justice League’s Butch Lukic, Batman’s Alan Burnett, and Green Lantern: The Animated Series‘ Jim Krieg will be fellow producers.

The original Justice League Cartoon Network series debuted on Cartoon Network in 2001, lasting until 2004 before it was replaced by Justice League Unlimited, which ran until 2006. The well-respected series reached to all corners of the DC universe, focusing on a smaller core group in the original series before greatly expanding with Limited. Most recently, the super team’s animated adventures were given a unique spin in Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles

New 'Justice League' animated series is coming to Cartoon Network

So first off :banderas: to the bolded but :beli: 11 minutes? Why is this a thing they do now? Why can't we get a full half hour? Why the streets dont want us to live?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Just clicked on film room to post :pachaha:

These pics tho :why: this shyt is in between A: EMH and Teen Titans on the animation scale

I guess they wanna differentiate between The animation films they put out and this. Still, I wish they used the film animation for a show, and made each animation film art match whatever it's adapting, like before...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just clicked on film room to post :pachaha:

These pics tho :why: this shyt is in between A: EMH and Teen Titans on the animation scale

I guess they wanna differentiate between The animation films they put out and this. Still, I wish they used the film animation for a show, and made each animation film art match whatever it's adapting, like before...

the animation doesnt bug me lol it's the 11 minute shyt. Good writing and a great voice cast can go a long way but 11 minutes??

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wtf: @MartyMcFly Is this gonna be Justice league version of "X-Men Evolution"?

Could be. Or wolverine and the X men. Animation style doesn't always convey tone. So many cats disregarded spectacular spider man cause of the look. But of the two prominent spider man cartoons, it was the one that had people shoot actual guns. With actual bullets. The other had lasers