New Easter Sunday: Our Lord rises again - Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Toronto Raptors.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
woman-with-wicked-moves-o.gif
holy-ghost-wedding-o.gif
praise-break-o.gif

Forgive my blasphemy but fukk every other game in every other sport being played on planet Earth they all beneath this most holy day. Let us give thanks and praises to the divine physical therapists and the angelic surgeons, peace and blessings to the now resurrected Holy Achilles. Proof that our shooting gawd >>>>>>>>>>>>> some punk ass Greek demigod.

Rejoice basketball fans, the seasons begins on this glorious New Easter sunday I put that on the GOAT franchise and his most pious and humble disciples and stans. :wow:

All my #LWO nikkaz its fukk the Coli world squad up neg up....:pacspit:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
"Bu bu but I don't care that he's a snitching, white woman raping, adulterer who has the social skills of a socially awkward sociopath. That's my shooting GAWD :blessed:"

Lame ass Laker fans can :camby:

Yea fukk ya thread :umad:

We ain't bout to pull a caper with the nikka, why should we care what kind of person he is? Why do you care? Yall bout to hit a lick or sumn? I be forgettin coli posters worth over 6 figures and rub elbows with all the biggest stars so they know what they talkin bout. Gtfo this thread faggit, at least reincar supporting his lame ass team. :camby:

@houston911 sticky this thread so stans of LWO can find us.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
We ain't bout to pull a caper with the nikka, why should we care what kind of person he is? Why do you care? Yall bout to hit a lick or sumn? I be forgettin coli posters worth over 6 figures and rub elbows with all the biggest stars so they know what they talkin bout. Gtfo this thread faggit, at least reincar supporting his lame ass team. :camby:

@houston911 sticky this thread so stans of LWO can find us.

Keep supporting your cornball hero & I'm a keep shytting on him. Clown :umad:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Keep supporting your favorite player & I'ma keep being a bytch nikka that's jealous cuz one player more prestigious than the bullshyt team I follow so I'ma keep worrying more about him than I do my own squad. :ehh:

Here's what you really meant to say. :obama:

We appreciate you as a fan of LWO tho. :tu: